http://www.rodentfarm.com.au/ up and running

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wokka

Finally, after a lot of constructive comment Rodentfarm is available on line in smaller quantities.
Get in quick to save on freight and let us know what you think.

Looks good, Warwick.

Sounds & looks good Warwick

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks great, too bad the promotional offer doesn't include rabbits though - got excited about doing a bulk order. :cry::lol:

Great looking website! I only looked in my phone but am glad it is set up to be easy to use on phone.
I was looking at your rat weights and prices and was thinking you had some kind of super giant rats at amazing prices, before it clicked that was the combined weights LOL.

4kg minimum order might not be good for most people but I can understand that you are appealing to the people with larger collections of snakes.

4kg minimum order might not be good for most people but I can understand that you are appealing to the people with larger collections of snakes.
Unfortunately we cant ship smaller quantities efficiently. We did some trial orders from those who claimed they could, and weren't happy with the product upon arrival.

I like the website, nicely laid out. I usually buy around $500-$600 worth of rats at a time. $50 postage from Newcastle to Central Coast has unfortunately knocked me out.
Perhaps you should take advantage of the free postage by ordering before the 50th customer does.We have farms at Newcastle ,Kempsey, Grafton and Brisbane so depending what you order it may well have come from a long way away, but thats the price of reliability and diversity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice website and easy to use, just disappointed that the minimum is 4kg, but i can understand. Though i wouldve been able to work with 2 kg.

Might be easier to get a couple of people together to get a 4kg order. Looks good and I think I will give it a go.

Site is very user friendly and well laid out. Congrats wokka.
This could just be my browser or the fact that I'm kind of tired at the moment...
But when I hovered over and then clicked on the Chickens page it actually took me to the Rabbits page.
Not a big deal or anything. Just thought you'd like to know.

Looks good and was easy to use.
I've submitted my first order and I'm sure there will be more in the future.
Chris.

Site is very user friendly and well laid out. Congrats wokka.
This could just be my browser or the fact that I'm kind of tired at the moment...
But when I hovered over and then clicked on the Chickens page it actually took me to the Rabbits page.
Not a big deal or anything. Just thought you'd like to know.
Thanks, It seemed to work for me but let me know if you still have trouble.

Put an order in last night. Easy as on my S3. Took advantage of the free freight too. Getting soo much more value than the local petshop

Highly recommended! My first order was received yesterday. Communication was great, packaging excellent and the rats are great quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back