Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lizardwhisperer

Banned
Reaction score
What bedding do you have in your enclosures with what species (common name please) ?

I use that paper cat litter stuff. It's just rolled paper with no additives. Works a treat and clean up is easy as.

Well i dont mean to be a party pooper but the op could be a bit more specific
what is she after, snakes, lizards, frogs, turtles, dog or yes a person?
im not going to name every substrate i use for every thing i own..
whats the point of that?
can be a bit more specific and say i want one that can hold moisture well etc not just what substrate you guys use

Coir peat for all mine but yeah what exactly are you looking for? Some advice or just some statistics lol?

Paper towel for woma, soon to be trialling coir peat

What bedding do you have in your enclosures with what species (common name please) ?

Well i dont mean to be a party pooper but the op could be a bit more specific
what is she after, snakes, lizards, frogs, turtles, dog or yes a person?
im not going to name every substrate i use for every thing i own..
whats the point of that?
can be a bit more specific and say i want one that can hold moisture well etc not just what substrate you guys use

Erm, pretty sure thats relatively specific "what is she after, snakes, lizards, frogs, turtles, dog or yes a person?"
Does it have to be one or the other?

As per a helpful answer, I'm currently using Ozpet for my Bredli enclosures and Bearded Dragon, two yearlings I have on paper toweling in a tub+rack system.

Hatchlings go one paper towel,

My big girls go onto Forest Bark or Coir Peat depending on what i buy.

I Have tried a aspen chips from a sponsor and found it got stuck in a few mouths during striking.
Wasnt keen of picking it out of there mouths. Still want to try the other version.

Fake grass for beardie (used to use red sand but she doesnt colour up well on it), red sand for geckos-ridge tailed monitors and coco coir for frogs.

Rick

Pygmy bearded dragon's on washed play sand and thick tailed on coir pet

all pythons on critter litter
i did try wood chip reptile bedding but after 2 pythons getting some stuck in their mouths i will never use it again.

all central beardies/ most geckos on red desert sand or washed play sand.

eastern beardies, eastern water dragons and blue tongues on wood chip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back