Loud music and snakes... ?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellieone

Banned
Reaction score
My boyfriend loves his speakers and his LOUD music. Would it annoy my python? Should he live in a different room? :?

Very much so. I wouldn't have him near the music at all. They are very sensitive to vibrations.

Look at the similar threads down the bottom of this page, some ppl say its fine and others say its no good. I would put him in a different room if it was me but I'm not an expert and I'm suure its different for each snake.

Some snakes can stand it others can't. Watch how the snake behaves while he is playing it. If it looks like it is in distress move rooms, if not he should be ok just keep an eye out encase his behavior changes.
Cheers Cameron

The sound wont annoy him but the vibration might.

I would move him. Loud music will be vibrating everything in the room and the snake has no idea whats happening. I think it would be very stressed in that kind of environment.

Thanks all, he doesn't come out of his hide much anyways... But he doesn't stress when I've got him out and the music is on. I might just move him :)
although I know my friend who owned him before had big bass and he never said he was bothered by it.

Mine all stay sound asleep no matter how high the bass is.

I'm into the speakers and loud music to my snakes are all kept in my room where i play music and they have never changed there behavior if the music has a real strong bass to it and if your able to turn the bass down do so but iv never had a problem :)

Caleb.

Havnt you seen the Simpsons? Laying your speakers flat on the ground while pumping some bass with Barry White will actually attract snakes to you in droves!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back