Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took Steve outside onto the grass for the first time this afternoon. It was amazing to watch him tasting/smelling his new surroundings and exploring the backyard. He even did a poo! :D
mumy4e4y.jpg

ema2ytaq.jpg

ynyzy6ap.jpg

Woma ovulated yesterday,looking full now,seems bigger than last year.

Picked up two more womas from AaE late Thursday night. Photos to come after they have settled in properly.

No yommy lines yet redfox :( lol

Hahaha Not yet. I only just got my licence upgrade. Maybe around Xmas I will be in the market again and get some of your boodaries or rabbit flats. :)

And maybe one day I will end up with something other than womas. I am definitely turning into a crazy woma lady.

The girls of 2013.....
Looking the goods for this coming season :)
looking good yommy especially like the the girl in pic 3 :)
Hahaha Not yet. I only just got my licence upgrade. Maybe around Xmas I will be in the market again and get some of your boodaries or rabbit flats. :)

And maybe one day I will end up with something other than womas. I am definitely turning into a crazy woma lady.
Womas are definatley the go RedFox ;) im in the process of a license upgrade myself so I can buy a couple of yommy this season

Last edited:
i know this has nothing to do with showing mywoma but i upしgraded her food size. when i bought her her owner was feeding her 30-40gram fuzzies but the fuzzies ibought were only about 20・ then the next size.up was 40-50.should ifeed her one of them or go back to fuzzies and feed her two?

i know this has nothing to do with showing mywoma but i upしgraded her food size. when i bought her her owner was feeding her 30-40gram fuzzies but the fuzzies ibought were only about 20・ then the next size.up was 40-50.should ifeed her one of them or go back to fuzzies and feed her two?

I'd go with the bigger size, but since you've bought the fuzzies, feed her two. Mine started on pinkie rats in April and is getting one small rat every 7 days now he's 8 months old. I don't weigh them but go on size. I think general rule of thumb is something the same girth as your snakes roundest part of their belly.

Edit: pic to keep on topic. I fed him last night: such a little fatty :)

ury2a3ub.jpg

Like lawra said increase the size obviously he enjoys it and is growing.
With the woma's I don't go any larger than medium rats with good condition on them.
People feed large rats but ive seen inside some large rats and the fat content isn't pretty :)

Last edited:
Tried to get a few photos of my Womas today. If only they would sit still for a few seconds.
IMG_1299-2-2_zpsd9a40714.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Looking nice Paul. Looks like the base colour has an nice yellow to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back