NQ Herp Society - Special Meeting

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karly

Reaction score
NQ Herp Society is holding a special meeting for all reptile enthusiasts. Friday 16th August 730pm at St Matthews Church function room, cnr Bowen and Charters Towers rd, Hermit Park.
Dr Anne Fowler is a well respected vet in the reptile and wildlife community. She is coming to Townsville to teach and share her knowledge with all of us.
Anne is going to talk about viral diseases of snakes generally (IBD and sunshine) and how to prevent it.

Her partner Gordon is also going to share his knowledge and talk to us about UV and he is also going to talk about ‘feeding the food you feed’ – a talk about improving the husbandry and nutrition of insects fed to reptiles.

I am sending an open invitation to all who may be interested in gaining knowledge from these two speakers. They have both presented at many conferences and I cannot speak highly enough of them.

NQHS members are free and all other patrons it's $10/pp. Drinks will be available to purchase for a gold coin donation and there will be some nibblies for all to share.

RSVP please by 14th August to [email protected]

Thank you and I hope to see you all there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a reminder about the meeting tomorrow night.
It will be a great meeting, hope to see some new faces there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back