Volunteers Needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildcall

Reaction score
Hi Guys

I'm looking for 20 volunteers to try a product that we get for cleaning. Perfect for Melamine enclosures and other hard surfaces. You only need water. No Chemicals. So its completely animal friendly.

All i need is for you to PM your details and i'll send you 2 blocks that are 125 x 75 x 50mm completely free of charge. In return i want to know what you think, what you liked and what you didn't like and perhaps a couple of pictures with you using it.

Now i promise after you have used it and sent me back your responses your details will be removed from our system and will never be used for marketing or spamming purposes.

Thanks Heaps!

Attachments

• Basotect Sponge.jpg
    Basotect Sponge.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 182
Looks like a magic eraser :) I'm happy to try it.

Looks like a magic eraser :) I'm happy to try it.

Magic Eraser is made from the same stuff. We import it direct from Germany in bulk :)

Send me you details and i'll send a couple out to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeh really well. I use it on my shower screens at home for soap scum. Pretty much works on most hard surfaces. Definitely not cars though lol i learnt that lesson haha

Lol!!! Cars. Doesn't work well on shoes either. I swear by it for glass though, it's amazing.

Hey guys got all ya pms so far whoever has pmd u will get 2 blocks to try. Ill pm you personally in the morning.

As for what it can and cant be used on.... i wouldnt recommend using it on varnished surfaces, cars and it doesn't really work on rough surfaces as it will break up ... it works awesome on stainless steel sinks, showers, stoves, walls, glass, benches, pretty much most hard surfaces... I have used it to remove builders glue from our tiles. Pen from desks and yes snake poo from my melamine enclosures... as said above its the same material as magic eraser / wonder sponge but bigger easier to handle pieces and its not wrapped in plastic packaging making the product as a whole much more environmentally friendly.

I'll give it a go. I use the magic erasers on all my fish tanks and snake enclosures.

Hey guys still have around 5 or so packs to send out so get your name down and i'll send them out shortly :)

Hey guys 6 more people will get me to the magic 20 ;) and i'll send all the packs out at once
cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys

I'm looking for 20 volunteers to try a product that we get for cleaning. Perfect for Melamine enclosures and other hard surfaces. You only need water. No Chemicals. So its completely animal friendly.

All i need is for you to PM your details and i'll send you 2 blocks that are 125 x 75 x 50mm completely free of charge. In return i want to know what you think, what you liked and what you didn't like and perhaps a couple of pictures with you using it.

Now i promise after you have used it and sent me back your responses your details will be removed from our system and will never be used for marketing or spamming purposes.

Thanks Heaps!

pm'ed

I would be super keen to see if this works on the water/scum stains from my waterdragons tank.. its a glass viv and the splash from their water (i would assume has small amounts of urate in it) almost etches the glass. I have to get in there with a razor blade from time to time to clean it..

If there are any sample packs left we would be interested in trialling.
Pm sent :)

+1 on the water stained glass on EWD enclosure... Happy to give my opinion on how well it may work. PM sent.

Ok Guys thanks everyone for your interest. They have all been spoken for. I'll get the packs out with Allied Express tomorrow. There will be details in the box. THANKS HEAPS!!!

Hey guys

So you should start to see the packs... as another user has bought to my attention. We didnt add anything into the box like what it can and can't be used on. We wanted to keep the sample boxes as environmentally friendly as possible. We are in the process of getting a stamp or the outer box to say something along the lines of "for uses please see (website)"

The product is fine to you on glass, bench tops, plastics, tiles, stainless steel and melamine enclosures.... but to be sure do a test before cleaning entire surfaces... Please don't use it on varnished surfaces or cars :)

LOL mate tried it. i thought ild try a mirror to start with LOL smh.that was a fail so anyway after looking up magic eraser and seeing what to use it on I went to a few light scuff marks on a couple of walls and it took them off pretty good.also remember u or another member saying stainless steel sinks.so I gave it a go there, and once again it was pretty good.every now and then I do some bond/exit cleans for a realestate and the houses are usually pigstys.im going to give it the ultimate test and use this product on some really dirty sinks,baths,showers,tiles and other surfaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back