Other Background Options

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just build a melamine tank and am thinking off doing a desert themed backdrop, with fake rocks on the side

You could always paint a landscape on the back wall.

Burned wood with patterns in it would look good or wood carvings. Lots of interesting ideas out there.

Rick

You could always give it the look of sand dunes by applying PVA glue on the back in dune shapes and while it is still wet add different colour sands till you get the desired effect, it will have a 3D look with directional lighting on it. I was thinking of doing the same thing when i build the new enclosure for my Spotty's. :) .............................Ron

I've got a similar theme going for my young Bredli with red sand, an artificial termite mound and fake spinefex. I originally wanted to have a 3D rock wall but I'm starting to lean towards having a large print or poster of Ayers Rock or The Olgas for my backgroound.

Could always throw in a broken down car, an old backpack and a few scattered bones... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back