SOUNDWAVE 2014. Thoughts? Opions? Who is going?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grogshla

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
The lineup has been announced and it looks pretty good!
Any bands you are looking forward to seeing?
For me the standouts are:
Megadeth, Testament, Amon Amarth, Rob Zombie, Korn and Alice in Chains.

Placebo and Korn are both good. I have seen them both live before and enjoyed the shows!

Placebo gave an awful performance last time they were in Sydney, it was really disappointing... Maybe they do better at big festival type events rather than smaller shows.

Ahh sooo many good bands this year, cant wait to see Amon Armath since I messed them on tour a couple years ago, Rob Zombie, Avenged, Trivium they were awesome when I saw them live in a real up close personal gig, megadeath, devil driver, Down (phils screams are amazing I did see rumours of Airbourne going so hopefully that ends up happening cause that would be wicked also \m/ :shock:

<Sigh> I must be getting old. From the quick glance I had the only standouts for me were Testament & possibly Megadeth.

GWAR!!! Hahahaha awesome!

I've seen almost half the line up before but would love to see them again including, Clutch, Alice In Chains, Rob Zombie(who did an amazing sideshow in 2011), Stone Temple Pilots, Trivuim, Devildriver. All would be high on my list.

Haven't seen the lineup and I've never been before but after seeing a couple of the posts I might have to get there this time, testament, megadeth and down for me.

Which city do people go to? I live in QLD now but we always go down to Sydney with the same group and have done for years. It's always a great catch up :)

Stand outs for me would be Alice In Chains and Stone Temple Pilots. Grew up listening to their music along with other great artists :D...not that any of my friends will go with me, stupid 1D heads :(

Rob zombie, placebo, AFI, korn, volbeat and Amon Amarth are the stand outs for me.

Decent lineup but I've been going long enough that most of the lineup has been recycled haha.
But Motionless In White wooooooooh!
HOPEFULLY WA doesn't get shut down again!

(AJ Maddah, we remember! And want Pierce The Veil to actually do a show!)

Doesn't tickle my fancy as much as this years lineup did. :( Except greenday, avenged sevenfold, afi and asking alexandria.

Remember this is only the first announcement. They leave some of the biggest acts to announce later (I think Metallica wasn't announced until the third one last year)

Other than many of those already mentioned I'm stoked that 5 finger death punch are playing. Their new album is getting a lot of playtime on the trip to and from work at the moment.

I'm tossing up between this, and the re-launch of Vans Warped Tour!
Admittedly, Soundwave has a better lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back