Poking Around

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeckPhotographer

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
So I really haven't been herping much recently but have been poking around a couple places for other things, and did photograph some She-oaks last tuesday. Here's some pics from the past couple weeks.

Baby She-oak is cute.

Cyclodomorphus michaeli by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

Adult She-oak not so cute, still awesome.

I played with some photos and re-uploaded old picture of Diporiphora cf. arnhemica from the East Kimberley.

Diporiphora arnhemica by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

Diporiphora arnhemica by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

Got a new ME-P 65mm Macro 1-5x lens and had a little play.

Children's Stick Insect by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

Went up the hills from my place and played with some landscape photography.

Bridge over the cascade by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

Boardinghouse Cascade by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

Boardinghouse Cascade by Stephen Mahony, on Flickr

And that's what I've been doing recently.

Last edited:
That last land scape photo is simply beautiful...sadly not as beautiful as that littel she-oak though! ;):D

I am soooo jealous! I live in the desert at the base if the mountains and although I sometimes see some pretty cool creatures, I miss GREEN and WATER!

Getting better and better every time Stephen, your pics are getting up there into the realm of the professional photog's, if i may put forward a little suggestion for your landscape stuff.... you need to concentrate a little more on your Depth Of Field, not so important with Macro or portrait but it will bring your background more into focus for landscape which places just as much importants an background as foreground, as i said not a critsism just a suggestion. :) ....................................Ron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back