Volunteers Needed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
received them today, actually had no idea what it was until about half hour later then I remembered haha, will be testing soon! :)

gday mate just a quick report back.....glass on snake and lizard enclosures worked a treat,glass fish tank worked well,melamine enclosures awesome,and finally the one i was most doubtful of shower screen wow....what a great product...i gave some to my missus's grandmother,70 years old and i thought this will test this little product out you know good old fashioned elbow grease is'nt much good in the elderly well guess what she used it on her shower screen and she loved it....thankyou very much will be sure to order more when i run out thanks again.....:D

Haven't got mine yet...

I got mine last Wednesday. I would have thought Cairns and Mackay would receive mail within a day or so of each other.

I have being busy testing mine out on the sink, stove top, shower, bath, tiles, benchtops, glass with great results. Plan to test it out on my enclosure this Thursday. :)

I got mine last Wednesday. I would have thought Cairns and Mackay would receive mail within a day or so of each other.

I have being busy testing mine out on the sink, stove top, shower, bath, tiles, benchtops, glass with great results. Plan to test it out on my enclosure this Thursday. :)

I would have thought so too... I'm looking forward to getting it as I use magic erasers - they're awesome :D

Just a heads up that mine didn't turn up, just in case you thought I grabbed it and ran. Figured I'd give it a bit over a week before letting you know.

sorry for the late reply.. works a treat on urates in a starmaid click clack and pretty good on ewd glass.. still had to use a hell of a lot of elbow grease but it did come off without a razor.. the beardies vivs cleaned up well to and i only used one block..

cheers heaps mate i appreciate it..

Received mine! And gave one to my mum and girlfriends mum you no how they love cleaning! They both really liked them said they got rid of loads of marks on walls and was really good for general cleaning!

i myself used them on the snake enclosures! Work great on glass and my melamine enclosures! Work really well with permanent marker only added abit of water and it came off!

great product!

Mine arrived! Turns out my landlord's daughter had accumulated a fair stack of my mail over the past few months... Hmm...

Anyway... I used it and I love it!

The main difference I have noticed is that this seems slightly less 'spongy' with a higher density so I find it works better than the erasers which are not abrasive (for lack of better word) enough. The stiffer foam also lasts longer than the softer eraser which of course is great :)

Thank you for letting me try this and please let me know when it becomes available for purchase :D

Hey guys thanks so much for your feedback. We have a site up and running, please PM me for the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back