Ipswich reptile expo 2013

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

albinowoma

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Who is going to be displaying animals and products? Which interstate suppliers,breeders, shops, wholesalers and other companies are going to be there?

Who else is going to be there?

And how many off this forum and other forums are going?

What specials will there be that are actually discounted?

It's only a few months away and will be here before we know it.

I will be going, it was great last year and I have talked to the organisers that its going to be great again.

I will be going as well but only as a spectator, and of course possibly a customer.

It's the first I've heard about it. I'd definitely love to go. I've never been to anything like that before. I live out past toowoomba, so it would make a pretty good road trip as well.
I gave it a bash on google but couldn't find anything regarding times, pricing or attractions. The only thing I could find was that it's on Saturday 9th November.

Laurassic Park will have some awesome animals there again this year. Hope to see a bit more of the expo this year as well - last year was great :)

The Scales & Tails Reptile Outlet will be there as well, don't know about anyone else.

You should check out the 'Scales & Tails Reptile Festival 2013' page on FB, there is heaps of info on there and also in the latest issue of the mag.

Is it going to be the same as the Gold Coast Expo with "NO" Reps for sale??? :( .......................................Ron

Same day as my 27th anniversary .... Couldn't of planned a better day out for my wife ... Is there any nice restaurants near by ? Will need to sneak out between coarses but it will be worth it . Then again when she finds out we are going to Ipswich for our anniversary day she will know I'm up to something .... Not that there is anything wrong with Ipswich but romantic day and Ipswich aren't ever used in the same sentence . :D

I hope they have more merchandise and stock then the Gold Coast expo and something different and new that is hard to find or buy normally. I'm sure everyone wishes there would be something cool and new and maybe unusual.

What I would live to see is reps from, or stalls from, sellers like SNAKERANCH, southernXReptiles, ect ect. As well as northern reps to bolster the displays on the day. As well as a few local keepers from brissy. As well as cheap heat light fans cheap amongst other specials on the day

Wish there was something like this in nsw.

There is one in castle hill February and then one in Newcastle in march. I think there might be a reptile display at the Easter show as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back