Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lol thanks ok mate! Yeah it is a horrible feeling to know that they don't care about you.

I have seen the Radiators recently and for a bunch of wrinkly old fellas they rock pretty hard after all these years !!

Unfortunately the last Jaguar in Australia died several years ago and the region has moved their focus onto different species (mainly Asian focused) so it is unlikely they will be imported into the region anytime soon (as far as I'm aware, but that could change).

I'd really like to work with clouded leopards (after/along with tigers), I was taught by one of the founders of the clouded leopard project and his video's were amazing. Look up the clouded leopard project to see some of their videos :)

I never take it for granted working with these guys, although I am more partial to tigers but love working with all cats :)

This handsome boy is Shaka :)

He's amazing. Is he blonde because of the 'chinchilla' gene like the other two her in vic?

I've always been fascinated with big predators. Am studying now so maybe one day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

He is a Timbavati White Lion, yes it is a "blonde" mutation so they aren't albino. There are now quite a few collections that exhibit white lions here in Australia. If you want to work with cats and are committed then it will happen, if you want to PM me about what I did then feel free :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back