Where are the White Lipped?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyMitchie

Reaction score
I have heard of the White Lipped Python a few times on posters etc but where are they? Are they on license in Australia? Does no one breed them? Are they rare?​I am so curious!!!

Look down the bottom of this page at similar threads.All your questions will be answered.

Did you not look at the similar threads?

Yes I looked at all the older threads no need to be extremely rude to me thank you. I am after some up to date information.

Yes I looked at all the older threads no need to be extremely rude to me thank you. I am after some up to date information.

Seriously how was my reply rude?
It has all been covered in those threads.If they weren't available back when those threads were started why would it be any different today?

I am asking if people have found them recently in the wild or have seen them or if like the Oenpelli python they are a rare find. Peoples personal experiences.

Being a native to PNG I doubt there would be much info in Aust regarding keeping them

So everyone talking about them being wild caught here in Aus in the other threads isn't right or am I reading what they've said wrong :S

I do kind of wonder the same thing cos they're in all my australian snake/animal books but does not show where they are located

From what I've read they're much the same as Great Whites! They are one animal which has never been successfully kept in captivity. Well played White Lip!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back