Virides has partnered with QR2id - New Fully Expandable Record Keeping System

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

ViridesPartnered_zps0c188605.jpg

How much is the subscription per year?
A Wildlife Care Account is $16.50 (Inc. GST) with the first 2 years of subscription free! (Valued at $28.60 Inc. GST). The subscription per year is $14.30 Inc. GST.

Why is there a QR2id subscription renewal when some other QR code products include the service for free?
Any product that includes an on-line service component has to have supporting infrastructure that needs to be maintained. If there is no recurring service fee, the company has to rely on new sales to cover the cost of providing the service to previous purchasers. It doesn't matter what the promise is at the time of purchase, if they can't afford to continue to maintain the infrastructure you will end up with a product you can no longer use. QR2id is an affordable record keeping and loss recovery system with strong, secure systems in place so you have nothing to worry about.

How do you securely store my information?
QR2id servers are run in house with no third parties involved and all sensitive data is stored in a highly encrypted format. The protection of your information is the highest priority.

Why are no updates required?
QR2id utilises a website interface that is suitable for viewing on any smartphone or tablet device, or desktop PC or Mac. Any updates that occur are done server side and therefore are not required for download. Use QR2id anytime without worrying whether you have the correct version and any bugs that might occur will be automatically notified to QR2id.com and corrected.

What can I record in my Wildlife Care Log?
Anything. The name of your animal, species, age, weight, etc. You can also log special information such as feed times, sheds, enclosure cleans, substrate changes, etc. The Wildlife Care Record Keeping Log is not just for reptiles, any animal such as fish, dogs and cats can be recorded in the log. You can even record expenses and know exactly how much you have spent on each animal. The QR2id System is fully expandable and customisable.

What is meant by Expandable Usage?
The QR2id System is not just for reptiles. You customise the category that the code applies to. You can have a code for your Wildlife Care Record Keeping Log and other codes for things like Pet Tags, Key Ring Tags, Vehicle Logbook Recording ( https://QR2id.com/tax ) to name a few. Don't be restricted to just your reptiles, the QR2id System allows you to easily record everything valuable to you.

What is a PIN Security Layer?
A PIN can be added to any QR2id code so that when it is scanned any information added to the log can only be recorded if the PIN number is known. This prevents unauthorised records on the log and lets you share a link to recent log entries.

What is *ICE*?
QR2id allows you to make available specific information for authorised emergency services personnel (In-Case-of-Emergency - *ICE*). Having *ICE* information available through QR2id can provide time critical access to emergency contact details and/or potentially life-saving information, which could be particularly useful in some wildlife care situations. See https://qr2id.com/emergency-services for more details.

For more details regarding the Wildlife Care Record Keeping System visit - https://QR2id.com/wildlife

The first 10 people to respond to this thread with "Sign me up!" in their response will have a FREE Sample Code posted to them which allows them to create an account for free! It includes the first 2 years subscription free and your complimentary QR2id Code Label.

If you missed out, click this link
https://qr2id.com/order?coupon=Virides to be taken to QR2id.com where you will benefit from the Virides Coupon Code that gives you 15% off everything (excludes postage) - forever. Each Starter Kit includes a selection of QR2id Code Labels and 2 years of subscription starting from $33.66!

Reason for Edit: changed to the first 10 people due to the fast response!

More features than Reptile Scan and Snake Keeper combined!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me up! :D (please)

Edit: I already use Snakekeeper but it is lacking in several areas as shown above. This sounds great :)

Sign me up! PLEASE
This sounds like a great idea and really wouldn't mind trying it

Sign me up!

I'll give it a go. Looks like a pretty good system...

Congratulations to all those who were quick to respond and you have all been contacted. We will be posting your QR2id Codes out as we get addresses back from you. If you have replied already you should receive within 4days (By Thursday).

Remember...

If you missed out, click this link https://qr2id.com/order?coupon=Virides to be taken to QR2id.com where you will benefit from the Virides Coupon Code that gives you 15% off everything (excludes postage) - forever. Each Starter Kit includes a selection of QR2id Code Labels and 2 years free subscription!

For more details regarding the Wildlife Care Record Keeping System visit - https://qr2id.com/wildlife

Last edited by a moderator:
Would those of us across the pond be able to use this as well?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

All the winners have had their Free Samples sent to their nominated addresses. Thank you for taking the opportunity to be some of the first to use this exceptional system from QR2id.

To get yours scan the QR Code below or visit https://qr2id.com/order?coupon=Virides
Available to anyone worldwide just change the country on the order page and all postage and currencies will convert over automatically.

ViridesQR2id_AusRepSales_FB_zps1b9c29da.jpg

No Third Party Servers
Sensitive information is highly encrypted

Works On Any Device
No apps or updates required

Record
EVERYTHING!

Fully Expandable
Add QR2id Codes to your reptiles, valuables, vehicles ...anything!

PIN Security Layer
Ensure that only you record to the QR2id Code

*ICE*
In-Case-of-Emergency function allows authorised
personnel to access your vital contact information

Also an interesting fact:
With the QR2id system every code is unique. With 12 Alphanumeric positions there are 599,555,620,984,320,000 possible combinations. So you will never have to worry about QR2id running out of codes. That's almost 600 quadrillion codes! Or 85650803 codes for every person on earth.

Just a question what happens when our free 2 year subscription runs out do we get an option to subscribe again or for sit keep goin automatically?

I have requested information from QR2id on this. The system while very comprehensive is still having final touches done to it and also is continually under development with new features in the pipeline. I am sure all of these smaller details will be worked on in the next couple of weeks. The man behind QR2id is a very talented fellow and such a nice guy too. Rick Draper :)

Just a question what happens when our free 2 year subscription runs out do we get an option to subscribe again or for sit keep goin automatically?

QR2id got back to me and how it works is there are no automatic renewals because this removes any incentives that can be given to early renewals. The system will email you about 6 months prior to your subscription ending and ask if you wish to renew ahead of time and possibly receive a discount (I haven't been advised of what this would entail). If you do not carry out the early renewal the system will email you once a month until the subscription expires prompting/reminding you that the sub will end and you need to renew.

Ok sounds like a good system can't wait till mine arrives in the mail :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back