What grinds your gears?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is all I can fit in my septum these days, maybe a little bigger than this (5mm).

2nvwnds.jpg

When you're in a rush to get somewhere and someone goes like half the speed limit! :|

ppl who judge u by wat ur personality is or wat u look like :evil:

Last edited:
ppl who judge u by wat u wear n look like
Unfortunately that is hard not to do for anyone as I think it is a defence mechanism inbuilt in people. When people go somewhere new they will try and work out where the threats are are do this by first impressions, it is a conscience decision to overcome this give these people a chance.

What should you be judged for (if someone is going to judge you) if not your personality?
well i meant by that ppl who judge u on the things u like to do (hobbys etc) or wat u wear they assume ur just a nerd or they call u a loser when they dont know who u really are n just guess that its ur personality, sorry that post didnt seem to make much sense :oops:

Judge you on how many posts you have. I laugh but this does happen.

Posting pointless crap makes you smart, everyone knows that. ;)

well i meant by that ppl who judge u on the things u like to do (hobbys etc) or wat u wear they assume ur just a nerd or they call u a loser when they dont know who u really are n just guess that its ur personality, sorry that post didnt seem to make much sense

Nah, I get you now. I'd call them interests.

People on gumtree with swap for any exotics or exotics wanted. Btw anyone hear about the boa and viper in narangba

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

People who stand in line waiting to be served & DON'T bother thinking what they're gonna order until they get to the counter OR wait until they're on the bus before they go searching for their money or pass.

having to stay back at work when it takes you 2.5 hours to drive home after work

People trying to sell regular eastern baby bluetongue lizards for 150 bucks each on gumtree.
Also people who can't spell on their ads: "jungel pythen"," marbel gecko" and "tree dweller gecko" :p

Twits who tailgate me because I'm not going fast enough for them, I sticking to the speedlimit or driving to the conditions if I am driving slower than the speed limit.

My solution is - the closer you get, the slower I'm going to go (even if I become a mobile roadblock), if you don't like that, change lanes (I not going to) or pass me or back off.

Where did they get their drivers' licence, out of a Rice Bubbles pack ?

End rant.

Last edited:
It grinds my gears that my boss was harassing my manager to make me and my co-worker look more productive today, when in fact our 'standing around gasbagging' was myself doing MY BOSSES JOB for him, by teaching her things absolutely VITAL to her job that he has neglected to teach her for the last 5 bloody months! AND all this after I finally had a chance to clean the store that's been in shambles after a computer upgrade that we were completely unprepared for.

When people push in line at work. I will have like 10 people in line at the register and people just come up and ask to be helped with shoes. It's just rude!

I had no idea this thread existed; where to start?! I'd better stick to the things currently on my mind...

People who wont (not can't) spell properly. Seeing 'iz' and 'yhu' makes me cringe.

Derros who keep on reproducingwhen they whinge about (and don't look after) the kids they already have, each with a different father.

Media reporting on celebrities like anyone gives a damn. There is SO much going on in the world yet the "news" is about the latest football controversy or marriage breakdown.

Idiots... Idiots EVERYWHERE!!!!!

... Ah I feel a little better now :)

What grinds my gears today??? Anything that has the word random in it in regards to security and law enforcement... How random is it that you're pulling me over, and you've already run my plates??? Random Breath Testing, you saw me come out of the pub??? I've just finished my 12hr shift there... Random Explosive swabbing at the airport.... I get randomly selected every single time I go through... My wife, who's not a heavy set bikie looking person never gets randomly selected for any of the above....

And the other thing that grinds my gears is that I have to work on the weekend that the National Midget Tossing Championships are on.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back