NT croc victim's body found

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should of left the guys body in the water as a warning to any other idiots who decide to go for a swim blind drunk.

Some people on here have been quick to badmouth the guy who was killed. I agree that the crocs shouldn't have been shot, as the man did enter their territory. But let's remember he was drunk - and drinking impairs judgement. He could have been an intelligent, thoughtful animal lover who got wasted and made a terrible decision. Let's not be cruel about his death.

I'm not so much angry at him I guess as I am about the people who shot and killed four crocodiles for no reason at all. The crocodiles are being punished for human stupidity and that makes me really mad.

Some people on here have been quick to badmouth the guy who was killed. I agree that the crocs shouldn't have been shot, as the man did enter their territory. But let's remember he was drunk - and drinking impairs judgement. He could have been an intelligent, thoughtful animal lover who got wasted and made a terrible decision. Let's not be cruel about his death.
being drunk is not an excuse, but it seem every one uses it

Should of left the guys body in the water as a warning to any other idiots who decide to go for a swim blind drunk.

This is a human you're talking about. With family, friends and people who cared about him. If it was my brother, father or son I'd want his body back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back