beardie dropped eggs this morning.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please post pics of the hatchies (when they hatch:rolleyes:), then again I have enough reps ATM so I possibly don't need the temptation :D Good luck.

I kind of miss breeding beardies. Mine used to go around now also but that was more due to my playing with temp cycles. I used to have high demand because they were high yellow and lavender hatchies and there usually weren't any on the market when I had them ready to go lol.
Best of luck, keep an eye on those eggs. Have you candelled them?

I kind of miss breeding beardies. Mine used to go around now also but that was more due to my playing with temp cycles. I used to have high demand because they were high yellow and lavender hatchies and there usually weren't any on the market when I had them ready to go lol.
Best of luck, keep an eye on those eggs. Have you candelled them?

lol, thats a good idea. i never thought of that, i never tried to get them to breed this time of the year, but it happened and i don't mind. you should start breeding again, i love different coloured beardies.

I gave my adults and their enclosure away to a mate.
Keep an eye on those eggs though like I said, I never used to bury mine, and in the pic some look a little yellow. I just sat them on top of a perlite/vermiculite mix in chinese tubs inside a home made incubator. It was a rough slap up job but it never failed me :p

second female laid 21 eggs today. my incubator is full now but i have 3 other incubators ready to go if i get more eggs.

bec, a few do look yellow but i candled them and they have veins so hopefully all goes well.

sunny my 3rd female is now heavily pregnant and should lay within a week. chives looks very proud of himself lol

first egg is hatching as i type will get pics up as soon as i have more time. i'm so happy all the blood, sweat, tears and hard work have paid off.

beardies 010 (600x900).jpgbeardies 018 (900x600).jpgbeardies 019 (900x600).jpg
dad wanting to know what i was doing with his kids, lol

and a group pic, still waiting on 5 more to hattch.

second clutch started hatching today, 2 heads out so far.

nice the dad's a stunner the babies are awesome too

thanks, he is very stunning, and all the babies are so cute.

lol, dad looks proud as punch! hes a handsome fella!!

thanks cris, he dis his job well and got 3 females pregnant this year. boss and rocky my other 2 boys were not happy but oh well next year for them.

They look fantastic well done. How hot do you keep the incubator?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back