Big reptile fine in NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria... Get on board. I'm sure we've got plenty of dodgy dealings happening down here.

Interesting you should write this- rumour has it Victoria has got on board during the week. Time will tell

Thanks Jamie.

The appropriate expression I guess would have to...DOH!

That clears up the question marks. I quickly glanced at the article attached to Post 7 without noting the date was Dec 10 and came away thinking the reporter has done a strange job. I was too busy and too tired to think logically at the time. Memory of last year’s events has now kicked in and I am properly sorted and back on track. I was informed at the time of the range of equipment he had in his possession and how he had been using it. He did well to stay out of the big house.

Oh well! There goes all that spare time he would have had to finish writing and organising the RA mag...

Blue

Didn't mean to confuse you. I just didn't realise he was still doing dodgey stuff. I guess some people never learn. What a shame.

Redfox, that is very sweet and considerate of you but I assure you I did it all by myself. Doesn’t take a lot to short circuit this brain of mine. Well overdue for re-wiring.

I guess I shall just have to keep taking my pills. They tell me they are good for your memory. But when I forget to take them I don’t remember I am supposed to take them.... Only joking, about the pills that is. Lol.

Thanks Jamie. I had a good laugh over your almost Freudian slip. Made my afternoon! Cheers.

He’d worked out how to get around that one Warwick. I suspect the only “illusion” was that he thought he could actually continue to do so without getting caught.

He probably hit on long-suffering family members to keep him out of the clink. But given his now well established form he will be up against if he gets done for anything more in the future. He would have to be a lot more than foolhardy to stick his neck in the noose again.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear he got what he deserves. He seemed such a nice guy on top. Such ashame to see someone you want to trust, turn out to be nothing but a criminal cheat, especially at the expense of other people

Good to hear he got what he deserves. He seemed such a nice guy on top. Such ashame to see someone you want to trust, turn out to be nothing but a criminal cheat, especially at the expense of other people

Kathy, I was stupid enough to take him at face value, despite consistent warnings from friends & colleagues. I did it with the best of intentions - the magazine we planned to produce had huge potential, but it all got bogged down in his vengefulness and petulance, especially with the Kuligowskis. I'm very fortunate that Joy even speaks to me anymore, considering the crap he fed me about them, and I took as the truth. Once I started really questioning where the money was coming from - the second issue of RA was 4-5 months late (naturally he blamed me:)), the second symposium was a dismal affair compared to the first (the speakers were great, the ambience bleak to say the least...), then then the abuse was turned onto me. I still have a number of the choice emails he sent me (and silent copies to my friends & colleagues) implying that I'm a paedophile, a liar and that I'm in need of psychiatric help. That's the way he operates.

Mike, do leopards ever really change their spots?

Never take a one-way ticket to Darwin from this man - you never know when you'll get back :)! Just ask Brian Barczyk, Rico Walder and Justin Julander....

Jamie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back