Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles101

Reaction score
Now that I've got myself a Thick-Tailed gecko, I've been thinking about purchasing another reptile (Lizards only) and wanted to know from you guys what's another great lizard to possibly buy?

But I need it to suit my needs

(1). Something that can live it's whole life in an 3 or 4ft tank or an Exo Terra type enclosure

(2). Something that's easy to feed

(3). Something that's not aggressive

(4). Something that's either a desert or forest species

Pogona Henrylawsoni maybe? They'd be very different to your gecko. The only issue might be enclosure size though

I've had Blueys & Cunninghams before and I found them a bit boring, I want something that's fairly active all the time.

Would a 3ft tank be two small for a Pygmy Bearded Dragon?

Last edited:
Boodarie woma!!!!! It would suit your needs perfectly!!!! I know you said only lizards but you would and could not ever regret buying a woma :D

Central netteds and painted dragons are both active and visually appealing species which would be suitable species for a 3x18x18 enclosure.

a common scalyfoot!! or a hooded scalyfoot
livefoods unlimited have a caresheet on them

Beardies , BTS , and the smaller social skinks (that you can keep in groups to enjoy their interactions).

Some great suggestions guys! Geez when I think about it I'd love a Woma! But I think something along the lines of a dragon would be what I'm after...I've been looking at images of Central Breded Dragons and think there extremely cute, and I'm starting to think I would like to get one of them.

They seem to fit most even all of my needs, with housing, feeding, temperament (etc)
So I'm going to start my long journey of plenty of research, so I will be taking care of he/she properly.

Once again thanks guys! Some pretty awesome reps there are to consider keeping out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back