Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've kept the following monitor species, and together as a group they are my favourite herps:
V gouldii
V kingorum
V mitchelli
V rosenbergi
V varius
V tristis
V mertensi
V spenceri
V indicus

Would love to keep V glauerti, V glebopalma and V pilbarensis. They're my faves which I haven't kept

Some really great species being listed.

VENS
redbelly
copperhead
deathadder
inland tai

PYTHONS
roughies
womas
waters
olives
gtp
bhp

LIZARDS
mertens
shingleback
sand monitor
Golden tailed geckos
All knob tails

thats just a few. Out of all of them :)

Just for a different opinion this thread should be aimed at our Off Shore members !! ???

My fav would have to be
Green tree python.
Coastal taipan followed by the eastern brown but they darker black colour EB

Saltwater Crocodile and Coastal Taipan by far for me. As a non Australian (with no experience at all in Australian animals) they just seem uniquely cool.

Pig nosed turtle, Perentie, Moloch, Boyd's Angle Headed Dragon, Frillie, Saltie. (and all of the others).

Turtle frogs are very cool also.

Womas,black headed python, gts, gtp, boyds forest dragon, eastern water dragon, olive python

Too hard to pick, I love them ALL, the dangerous ones I prefer to admire from a safe distance through a long lens though.

hard choice eather black headed python, tiger snake or crocodile

Actually, Mexico is at the very top of the heap with more species.

But for me, the woma python is my fav.

I read somewhere too that we just jump ahead (by about 50 I think it was) but either way we were heading up to 900 :D talk about lucky!

I would have to say all time favourite would be the Salties and Perentie. I like em big :)

As far as snakes go, I LOVE the look of the green tree python!
As for lizards, I've always been partial to blue tongues and frilled necks.

I haven't actually gotten any herps yet, and I don't know much about them... I'm a total noob, and am researching both blue tongues and bearded dragons (I'm a bit too chicken to start off with a snake... I need to build my way up to it, lol! ;)). - Though I reckon I'll probably end up going with a bluey, not only because I love their looks, but because their care and personality seems more to my liking (so far).
(Sorry if I'm babbling a bit too much about me, and not about the topic... I'm just excited, lol! :D :p)

Always had a soft spot for black headed pythons and scrubbies
But the salt water crocodile has gotta be at the top of my list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back