Grass Snake At School

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaReptileBoy

Reaction score
Hey

My maths teacher has claimed to see a Grass snake on the oval.
is this possible as my school is in the city

- - - Updated - - -

I am in Sydney NSW by the way and im just trying to figure out what she saw as I think it was a legless lizard :)

- - - Updated - - -

Any1?

It's entirely possible that your teacher saw a snake on your oval, its just as likely if not more likely then seeing a legless lizard which are usually much more cryptic. I have no idea what species a grass snake would be, I've never heard of an Australian species referred to as this.

It's entirely possible that your teacher saw a snake on your oval, its just as likely if not more likely then seeing a legless lizard which are usually much more cryptic. I have no idea what species a grass snake would be, I've never heard of an Australian species referred to as this.

neither have I mcloughin2 that's why I was confused :p

To most "normal" people a snake is a grass snake... hes a math teacher and if he didnt own any reptiles he probably wouldnt know, it may have been different if it was a biology teacher :p... Just dont go trying to catch it :L It could be anything...

I would imagine that the teacher would have seen it in the grass, therefore naming it 'grass snake'. Rather than admitting they have no idea what type of snake it is, they prefer to give the illusion they know more than they actually do.

Gotta love human nature.

wild snakes have been found in the middle of the city before.

I seen a snake in Hyde Park. Not sure what it was as it was gone to fast and I wasn't about to disturb it. La Perouse and surrounds there are plenty of reptiles.

To most "normal" people a snake is a grass snake... hes a math teacher and if he didnt own any reptiles he probably wouldnt know, it may have been different if it was a biology teacher :p... Just dont go trying to catch it :L It could be anything...
I kinda want to go find it haah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back