Woma !

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
l9ysqtE.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Just showing how friendly he is.

That's a beautiful snake mate. Of all the snakes I own it was a Woma that took the longest to tame down. It used to make me laugh when I was told its all bluff with Woma's as this female had obviously read the script and then thrown it in the bin.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

That's a beautiful snake mate. Of all the snakes I own it was a Woma that took the longest to tame down. It used to make me laugh when I was told its all bluff with Woma's as this female had obviously read the script and then thrown it in the bin.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Aww Endeavour that doesn't sound fun! I hope she is nicer now :) Mine is always so lovely - although he did try to eat my phone earlier today haha.

Lx

Aww Endeavour that doesn't sound fun! I hope she is nicer now :) Mine is always so lovely - although he did try to eat my phone earlier today haha.

Lx

She is an absolute sweetheart now Lawra, just as well really as I would not fancy 2kg+ of Woma flying at me on a regular basis

Kindest regards

Endeavour

She is an absolute sweetheart now Lawra, just as well really as I would not fancy 2kg+ of Woma flying at me on a regular basis

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Good to hear :) I would not fancy that either lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back