GTA v

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blinky

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Who else is getting it !! So stoked been waiting for it what feels like for years now.

I'll get it when finally it comes out on PC. I've never been able to get used to the console controls.

Can't beat GTA San Andreas, it is the best GTA game out there IMHO....LOVED that game! (Yes, loved. I played it so much it became glitchy stopped working :cry:)

(But, yeah I'll probably be getting it....I have all the GTA games on PS2 & PS3 :p:p:p)

I'm as keen as a bean, it'll be my first GTA game.

We should make a clan for online play. I'm getting the ps3 version

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ahh shame, it will come out I am guessing 4-6 months afterwards hey.

Yeah. There was just over 7 months between releases for GTA IV

I'll get it for my boy on the xbox, so at least I'll be familiar with it by the time it does come out.

Don't know if you have seen the picture of how much this game cost to make and the time, but it will be incredible no doubt in my mind.

ill have it , i just hope theyve changed up the driving physics and the bike physics for when the bike is in the air , i hate the way you just float about and cant control it all , i have a feeling that that will be one that got left out though so they could spend more time on crap like cable cars :(

I pre ordered it and attending the midnight launch just so I can get it for my boyfriend who is gta mad haha.

i will be getting it as soon as i can!!! Are they making a version for the Xbox one?

None of them beat the originals. I find even GTA 4 is glitchy, unrealistic in a driving sense and the added GPS functions just horrible.

I much prefer the older ones.

None of them beat the originals. I find even GTA 4 is glitchy, unrealistic in a driving sense and the added GPS functions just horrible.

I much prefer the older ones.
GTA 4 was crap!

Also yeah it's on xbox who ever asked

Also apparently the driving is amazing ( same with bikes ) according to sources like IGn and gamestop and that to whom ever asked. !

so soo soooooo keen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Also apparently the driving is amazing ( same with bikes ) according to sources like IGn and gamestop and that to whom ever asked. !
i really do hope your right , it would be great if it is especially when the bit for when the bike is in the air , i dont want to do massive tricks or anything just control the bike , geuss we will all find out soon , im thinking of stopping in at the midnight launch , no party for us in coffs but atleast i can get my hands on it asap that way ;)

been waiting for this game for what feels like years ..... oh wait it has been :)

GtaV

I think this game is going to be awesome i hope its as good as everyone is saying and i cant wait to start playing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-ordered mine yesterday, so hopefully get it within a couple of days.
Unfortunately on 360 though. Will probably buy it again once I get a PS4, but I won't be bothering with that til some time next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back