empty chat room?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakemad3

Not so new Member
Reaction score
:shock: the chat room is empty? i could do with some assistance:eek:. is it like abcrab were theirs never anybody in there or does it only fill up at certain times?

Sign into it and wait around for folks to join. It inevitably does happen.

I used to go in a bit .. One reason is it's not stand alone. You cant be in there and browse the site unless you open another tab.

I haven't been on the chat in years. I do believe I got my first suspension from the chat room. Used to be heaps of people in there... What happened to "itbites" she was in there all the time.

Aaahhhh the chat room... where all the fun used to be! Where we all got warnings for booting people with ignore/unignore, where the warnings led to suspensions and we all had to move to the heat pit lol :)

Perhaps to possibly spark interest in the chat room if there is lightly scheduled times,subjects/topics posted regarding anything and everything,in reason of course and within site rules. Just my 5 cents after GST.

deadpan that would be a great idea set a topic at a certain time for people to discuss like a live forum which is what a chat room is about.you could keep it reptile related or be daring and suggest a topic outside of our main interest...

So is anyone going to use the chat room tonight or am I sitting there by myself?
Cheers Cameron

HI everyone thanks for the loads a reply's. i recon everybody that goes on here should have an extra tab open for chat. i want to chat about everything relay. i'm new to carpets and i picked up my 5 ft male from the not so local to were i live pet shop but they are good. he was great in the shop. now all of a sudden turned into a rite hissy pants. and usual stuff ect correct temps, handling methods, thawing and warming food, substrates doing things correct ect. i know from research but i always feel info from more experienced keepers and breeders is second to none. i do hope to breed in the future but want to be 100% confidant and know any problems i can deal with or if i get stuck to just ask n hopefully find a shed load of good tips, info ect.

Not much point having a forum if everyone jumped on chat to ask their questions about reptiles.Having questions and answers on the forum allows many more people access to that information.Best to use chat for random stuff.

I remember hearing how big chat used to be so I tried it for a little while but it felt really cliquey and I felt a little unwelcome so I just stopped going. Maybe a lot of others felt the same way and then as the main players left this site no new people have gone in to replace them?

if the chat room 'rooms' tab possibly had categories, you could choose which one to participate in, just a thought

I remember hearing how big chat used to be so I tried it for a little while but it felt really cliquey and I felt a little unwelcome so I just stopped going. Maybe a lot of others felt the same way and then as the main players left this site no new people have gone in to replace them?
Yeah back in 2009-2010 it was very cliquey.. That's how I got suspended! There was a funny feud though one night between Minka and some other chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back