Show your Rick Walker Beardiess beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Correct Mummabear :) Xcell's 'different' hatchie was an albino - unfortunately the little one didn't make it.

Yup correct it was an albino. Poor guy only lasted 3 months. It was a complete surprise. When i bought thoughs two dragons as hatchies off Rick they were sold as normals not het for albino. I have passed the pair onto another breeder to help with her projects as i dont wanna work with the albinos anymore.

Does anyone know if rick walker breads pygmy bearded dragons aswell and if he does can some one please pm me his contact detailes

ga5a6e2y.jpg

i bought one similar to Eddie's, she came to me during brumation so i put her straight back into brumation here, she came out after about 6 weeks, didnt eat and slowly starved to death $300 gone just like that

love the Rick Walkers..... just got my first one today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 93
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 89
Thanks eddie, to be honest its put me off buying another one considering the amount it cost me for her plus postage

We think she was sick when she came to us (some evidence to suggest this)

Damn bad luck especially for the pet to die,
Mroads nice dragon ., how old is this one

i bought one similar to Eddie's, she came to me during brumation so i put her straight back into brumation here, she came out after about 6 weeks, didnt eat and slowly starved to death $300 gone just like that

a lot of the adults are a pain in the *** to get settled and feeding again, I would suggest buying younger ones not his breeders because you have to remember rick doesn't handle much and the lizards live outside in the natural range so really you are buy something very close to ''wild caught''. silk worms seem to do the trick and defiantly worm them...

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks eddie, to be honest its put me off buying another one considering the amount it cost me for her plus postage

We think she was sick when she came to us (some evidence to suggest this)
did you talk to rick about this? he is a top bloke that is happy to take back animals that aren't settling and refuse to eat.

yes btsmorphs he is aware she died, he actually rang to suggest to suggest something to pick her up but he was too late and she had already passed

also she was in an outdoor enclosure here

yes btsmorphs he is aware she died, he actually rang to suggest to suggest something to pick her up but he was too late and she had already passed

also she was in an outdoor enclosure here

You make it sound like Rick Walker is the reason you lost her, would it not of been better to have her come out of the brumation when you recieved her and feed her up from then?

It sounds as though he did not feel at fault and didnt replace her for you?

Rick

You make it sound like Rick Walker is the reason you lost her, would it not of been better to have her come out of the brumation when you recieved her and feed her up from then?

It sounds as though he did not feel at fault and didnt replace her for you?

Rick

two sides to every story....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back