Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reptileaddiction and madders thanks for replying I'm looking for probably a yearling. Don't want a hatchy. Something in a enclosure rather than a click clack. ...still want young ish but not hatchy

also I have a 1500 high by 900 wide by 450 deep enclosure would that be big enough for a adult darwin. And what size do people recommend for around a yearling or could it go straight into the big display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my Darwin, he/she is 6 months old.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 122
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 125
That is an awesome pic Jason.s! :D

I just have some Albino Darwins and some Darwin hets so nothing really amazing to add to this thread, but I just want to say I think the normal Darwin is such a stunning animal and there is going to some super hot normal Darwins bred down the line. A friend has some ultra reduced pattern pure Darwins that without doubt rival some of the nicest Jags. It is really is an underestimated sub species in my mind that has some great possibilities down the track.

just thought i'd tag this girl onto the darwin thread as well.

just an update of this little grey baby and its sibling 3 years later. both gravid, the striped one to its albino father.will see if something unusual pops out

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 172
  • IMG_0118.jpg
    IMG_0118.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 153
  • IMG_0119.jpg
    IMG_0119.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 151
  • axd8.jpg
    axd8.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 146
  • axd1.jpg
    axd1.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 139
IMG_7289.jpgIMG_7290.jpg
Male and female albino Darwins. Hatched 2012, both stunning snakes, showing nice fluoro's all over both of them. Both will be stunning animals and i can't wait to pair them for breeding in the future.

awesome stuff. Both of those snakes look so good for different reasons. Lovely

Don't think I've posted this photo. Here is one of my adult males while I was cleaning him out.

here's my girl lucy

new to site(today) but this is my M. s. variegata Lucy who is about a year old and roughly 120cm

Attachments

• image(3).jpg
    image(3).jpg
    53 KB · Views: 182
  • lucy branch.jpg
    lucy branch.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 153
Unusual looking Darwin?

yeh thats what i've been told, got her from the pet shop 11/2012 and they said she was a morelia spilota variegata wich i looked up to be a darwin(please correct me if i am wrong) and friends have said she dosnt look like one, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back