Them Sunday Cleans

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

davobmx

Reaction score
The usual Sunday Clean out. Never a small task.

bevunyse.jpg
tadyguva.jpg
a5ybede5.jpg
tyzyqe6e.jpg

you clean out the whole cage every week?, how much cash do you go through on bedding

I spot clean when ever i see a mess and replace any lost bedding but i only do a full clean every 2-3 months.

you clean out the whole cage every week?, how much cash do you go through on bedding

I spot clean when ever i see a mess and replace any lost bedding but i only do a full clean every 2-3 months.

not every week, maybe monthly.
i also use Astro turf so i just hose it off and dry it, having 5 snakes take my parents study means they want it to stay reasonably fresh.

I have done the same thing today as well.If you are after a more natural look instead of astro turf that just as easy to look after go to Bunnings and take a look at there Ideal Diy 2m Flat Marine Carpet it comes in a few colours.It is great,free draining so all I do is have 6 layers of news paper under it to soak up any fluid.As it is 2m long you can get a few out of it ,so I have two for each viv and swap them around while they dry on the line.I still have my first set which is 13yrs old good as new.This is just an idea as it works for me nothing against astro turf.

Wait till you're maintaining 100 plus reptiles and several hundred rodents, then you'll know about Sunday cleans ;)

I am just thinking about the looks on peoples faces, as they walk past your front lawn with all you pets let lose on it :shock:

I'm in that position too Scorps. To make it even more fun we are moving from Mackay to Toowoomba next month as well. I can just picture the back seat of the lod girls Honda covered in pillow cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back