GTA v

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It hasn't been confirmed on next gen consoles but i think they are just trying to milk as much as they can out of it cant wait already started a crew for ps3 with my mates just gotta wait for the online to start

I would presume they already have a copy for next gens, but you're spot on, why would they announce it when the new consoles come out in 2 months? This way they get double sales on it.

Personally, I'm waiting til all the 'bugs' are ironed out before buying the PS4, so probably March/April next year. Goodbye XBOX.

I didnt pre order the ps4 so looks like ill be getting it around then unless i can find it before then i already have paid for a couple ps4 titles

tonights the night yew! Yeah they will be making it on the newer consoles after a while as i was reading a thread on the officials forums eysterday of proof of rockstar's wanted/hiring adds for developers.

installing my copy as i type , ohhh why is it so painfully slow

If my copy arrives today, I have a feeling I'm going to contract a migraine, or a really bad cough, and go home....

I would go with the squirts, that way you just run out and tell them why when you get home lol. With a migraine people tell you to harden up, no one will want someone with the squirts at work lol.

Or the one that one of the guys I manage used;
'Dave, I can't come in tomorrow, I have hemorrhoids, I don't want to pass it onto anyone'
*while trying to hold back tears of laughter* 'Thats the best excuse I've heard so far, take the day off'

I was in a fatal plane crash, I will be in tomorrow.

LOL. Reminds me of one of those novelty shirts I saw that read "I had used all my sick days, so I called in dead !".

I CANT WAIT I PRE ORDERED IT LAST NIGHT FOR $89 FROM JB-HI-FI AND I GET THE FREE BLIMP ASWELL I KNOW WHAT ILL BE DOING ON MY SCHOOL HOLIDAYS... PLAYING GTA 5 ON MY XBOX 360 ANY1 WANT TO PLAY WITH ME WHEN THE AWESOME MULTIPLAYER COMES OUT ADD ME (CoolerAxe) WITH OUT THE COLUMS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Unfortunately I have five wines I need to get ready to go into bottle late next week so I can't see myself getting any game time in :(

Unfortunately I have five wines I need to get ready to go into bottle late next week so I can't see myself getting any game time in :(

Umbral I feel sorry for you :( but atleast I know ill be flying in my blimp over the city then skydiving into a boat and then scooba diving and hunting for sharks

Half way through the update ill be flying round my blimp shooting up some inocent civilians

ok , after playing for only 2 or so hours so far i can happily say that this game completely deserves all the hype its gotten
i thought i would try to circumnavigate the island via the big highway running around it took me roughly an hour with a brief stop at the big mountain (sorry dont know its name the one with the cable car though )

the driving physics has had some minor tweaks but nothing to drastic by the looks of it as for bike you can control them in air from what i can tell although its going to take some getting used to

to anyone who says that the city is to small i really encourage them to head up to one of the mountains over looking it at night thats when you get a feel for just how big the game actually is

one thing i dont like is the way that the map isnt toatally visible to you at the start , it seems that you have to explore the areas first to unlock them in a sense , it also seems that if you only pass through an area briefly at the beginning then it slowly fades off again until you actually explore the area , id just rather be able to see it from the get go but thats about the only downfall for me ( as minor as it is )

anyways 2 massive thumbs up from me , rockstar have done it again :)

I've played for about 10 hours so far. About 3-4 of them have been because of "distractions" lol. Golf, yoga, darts and various other things.

Game is incredible. Fantastic story. Great tie-ins and even a few places visited from previous GTA games. Really really fun. I can't wait til online play happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I dont really like the blimp the stock market moves so fast i dont even wanna bother with it

wow takes its time to install lol, what blimp is everyone talking about?? i want a blimp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back