Albino of Ram's

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Geeza

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Update of this little girl....shedding fine now and looking great ...Thanks
9778581434_64d318a6bb_c.jpg

9778569175_cc1e18d61b_c.jpg

9778566185_24739b7df9_c.jpg

Simply beautiful, I have no other words :)

That's a sick look albino you have there!! I would even say that's one of the best I've seen according to my personal taste :)

Coming along nicely Pete.How's the het looking?

Coming along nicely Pete.How's the het looking?
Big lol... He's the garbage disposal if any others refuse... In shed Mark so will post a pic in week or so... Eats DOC rats mice ... A machine lol

probably the nicest albino and het i have seen. Well done mate. Please keep us updated with photos. If you breed them let me know!! WOW

I wish you guys would stop posting pics of these ugly azz snakes, i had convinced myself i would not have an Albino but you guys are well on the way to making me break my resolve. :( .............................Ron

Wow that is a nice het. The Albino isn't half bad either. You must be very pleased Midreps.

Fairly ordinary looking animal.Want your money back? :(
Very funny Mark.... I'll swap for one of your hold backs???????????8)

- - - Updated - - -

I wish you guys would stop posting pics of these ugly azz snakes, i had convinced myself i would not have an Albino but you guys are well on the way to making me break my resolve. :( .............................Ron
Ron you recon a coastal and 2x macs is a collection??.... Not yet mate you need to dig deep in those pockets and get a Darwin mate...;)

- - - Updated - - -

Wow that is a nice het. The Albino isn't half bad either. You must be very pleased Midreps.
Yes Red very plzd... Albino (half bad)??? Lol:shock:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back