look what the cat dragged in....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

redbellybite

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Well well well how's things ? Long time no posts ...seems a few of my online mateys are in the APS doghouse ...naughty naughty ...and for those that are still currently attending APS college for the herping challenged....how the hell are you lot :D

I give it a week until you're suspended.

Maybe the end of this one.

Looks like someone else remembered their password too ;)

Been very well Becs, have a 2 year old grandson named Noah ,he keeps us on our toes. I work for the Brophys as a cook at one of their pubs,love it ...(that's Fred Brophy if anyone recognized the name QLD travelling boxing tent) and still doing the snake catching and dealing with people that presume I'm the pied piper when it comes to snakes ,my magic flute will draw them out from under a slab of concrete or call them back from the 25 acre pad that they seen it down while feeding their horses....How's life been treating you ?

- - - Updated - - -

Ha ha just checked my 'infraction' folder ....4 pages lmao Ohhhh those were the good ole days ...

Heya RBB, great to see you back! I missed you. We had a love/hate relationship. :(
I loved you and you hated me ;) Missed your great personality.

I don't even remember Redbellybite. How long were you suspended for?

Heya RBB, great to see you back! I missed you. We had a love/hate relationship. :(
I loved you and you hated me ;) Missed your great personality.

I always loved you Fayseee! You were fun to play with... Nice to see some old faces on here ..

- - - Updated - - -

Oh n don't stress snowman ,I can't say I remember you that well either ...I was more around with sssssnakeman ,dicky,peter,Gordo,poggle,itbites,Becs,magpie etc so if any of you guys are still current on here pm me ...

- - - Updated - - -

I give it a week until you're suspended.

Maybe the end of this one.
Wow python legs I don't think we've met ....obviously you checked out my criteria...were you impressed?

I always loved you Fayseee! You were fun to play with... Nice to see some old faces on here ..

- - - Updated - - -

Oh n don't stress snowman ,I can't say I remember you that well either ...I was more around with sssssnakeman ,dicky,peter,Gordo,poggle,itbites,Becs,magpie etc so if any of you guys are still current on here pm me ...

- - - Updated - - -

Wow python legs I don't think we've met ....obviously you checked out my criteria...were you impressed?

Itbites was cool. I remember her.

Lmao...... What I remember most from chat was the golden rule..... never click links, especially Hazz's lol

Last edited:
Hey RBB checkout the threads on Oenpelli's to catch up with Gordo's exploits. Welcome back.

Why thankyou guys,I just may stay for awhile... Hopefully infraction page 5 will be a bit of a way off ;)

Hello Nat,

how be things.... I must say I am more a lurker these days .... But still keep an eye on Id threads.... Not everything is a bl00dy keelback lol

cheers
scott

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back