Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Na he'll wander off for a look around he hasn't run yet. He can still hiss sometimes but you just have to be slow let him have a lick and realise its my warm hand. Yeah that's what Im hoping for a house trained monitor;)

I never get around to getting my good camera out, so these are just blurry snaps that I got as I was unpacking these little beauties from Peter Krauss last night :D There are two hatchling spencers and two hatchling lace monitors :D The colours are much more interesting in person, but it was night time in poor light, so everything looks washed out.
Very nice monitors, Peter has some nice animals, I saw a few of his young pythons at the Gold Coast expo.

Latest pic of our largest tristis in the group :)

ygu9e6eb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

One of my baby Spencer's has gorgeous orange spots :) The colors on the picture are washed out, but the orange is really bright against the back colour.
aqa4umub.jpg

Ohhhh I uploaded that from my phone and just saw it on my laptop for the first time. It is so much better than that in person! I think I will need to take another photo :p One of my lacies has the same thing going on. If only it lasted to adulthood :D

Latest posts

Back