Bringing the new guy home!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chewy_num

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia, Australia
I'm getting my spotted over the weekend, am I better to buy the click clack first, set it up and leave it for 24 hours to settle first then go get my spotted?

I'm just unsure what the store I'm getting him from will do, he's still quite small. I'm hoping they will let me have his click clack with the assortment of electricals I'm getting too, if this does happen would it be okay to bring him home straight up and just monitor the temperature? Since he will be used to his enclosure...

Set up your click clack before you get your snake, to make sure everything is running properly and safe. I doubt they will give you the electricals with the click clack hes in atm.

Yeah set up your tank first, and make sure the heat meat and thermostat are in full working order and the thermometer is reading the correct temperature, before u put your new little buddy in, just remember he will be stressed so he'll most likely hide till he feels happy!

If the pet shop dose give u his click clack that his in, that's good as he won't be stressed with his new envoriment, but you'll still need your heat mat, thermostat and thermometer, the pet shop won't give u the electricals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back