GTA v

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats OK, at least you have the game! I'm waiting on mine... (and both my housemates copies too). I would much rather not get the blimp, lol.

I think without the game though, i can focus on renovations and gym. Because pretty sure, once the game comes in, for at least a week it'll take priority.

Yeah the blimp is the worst thing about the game ive played for over 20 hours already i havent been on many rampages yet wanna finish the story first

Finished story now just gotta do the side missions and other stuff maybe find some ladys of the night use there services and kill them after and get my money back

100% finished, ahh god, I need more sleep haha.

Im at 60% and still have a bit more to do. This game is great but really doesnt have the 100hrs rockstar said it did, rack up around 24-25hrs so far and have been getting a little side tracked.

atusy8a6.jpg

Rick

Just had to wrestle my boyfriend to get the controller off him so we could go to bed because we have to get up early in the morning lol. He wasn't very happy. He is glued to that game!

I'll get it when finally it comes out on PC. I've never been able to get used to the console controls.

A mate talked me into an Xbox to get the game early. "Get the game long before it's on pc" he said, "Play it on a bigger screen" he said. Personally? big deal!

I'm also a seasoned PC player and I just "WASTED" $300+ dollars. Controller is also an issue for me for more than one reason, and I'm really not impressed with the picture quality.

I just can't understand what all the hype is with consoles when the PC craps all over them with picture quality and functionality. Guess it's just the cheaper price than a full blown pc and playing it on a large tv. Pfft, I'll wait for it on pc thanks.

Got a brand new Xbox with GTA V and Need for Speed "The Run" up for sale now.

Last edited by a moderator:
A mate talked me into an Xbox to get the game early. "Get the game long before it's on pc" he said, "Play it on a bigger screen" he said. Personally? big deal!

I'm also a seasoned PC player and I just "WASTED" $300+ dollars. Controller is also an issue for me for more than one reason, and I'm really not impressed with the picture quality.

I just can't understand what all the hype is with consoles when the PC craps all over them with picture quality and functionality. Guess it's just the cheaper price than a full blown pc and playing it on a large tv. Pfft, I'll wait for it on pc thanks.

Got a brand new Xbox with GTA V and Need for Speed "The Run" up for sale now.
A mate from work is into PC gaming as well, not sure what he has but I do know that he runs a water cooling system for his processor and has 3 40 inch screens.

Last edited by a moderator:
jeez people finished the game already? lol im only at 14% too many things to do!,
did any one else find the 12k treasure??
...cannot wait for Online gta!!!!

I'm nearly finished. Found 25K treasure and a 17k one. Great game, so big

Did you find the cults in the mountains
do you mean the chiliad stuff ? im still looking found the obvious stuff like the map near the cable car but cant find anything else , anyone know where you go ? ive done a heap off 4x4ing there but cant find a thing i seem to wiond up in the same places

but yes finished the story line little dissapointed with that , it was great and all but it did lack in the heists side of things its all fbi this fbi that crap , hopefully online will be better looks great but im still unsure how exactly its going to work

Yeah i think online should be all about the heists there is like 500 missions

- - - Updated - - -

Who has finished the game you can drink as much as you want at the white unicorn and touch the strippers the whole time

Any favourite characters so far?

Trevor is entertaining and good for a laugh. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back