Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they are definitely being unreasonable. It wasn't your decision for your sister to have a baby and to expect you to fly down to see them. If she had been considerate she would have thought about all this before getting "knocked-up". If they are so upset about it just tell them not to worry about it until your next in town at Christmas or Easter or when ever that is. That should **** them off real nice.

*thumbs up*

Funnily enough when I heard the news about her getting knocked up I said I'll just meet the devil spawn at Christmas... Until I was sent pics *sigh* I'm a big softie.

Lawra, that's nothing. My girlfriends Dad has yet to meet his 2 granddaughters (gfs sisters kids) . One is almost 2 and the other is a year old. They're in Brisbane and he's in Melbourne.

On another note, trying to give up smoking using e-cigs and it's going surprisingly well.

Lawra, that's nothing. My girlfriends Dad has yet to meet his 2 granddaughters (gfs sisters kids) . One is almost 2 and the other is a year old. They're in Brisbane and he's in Melbourne.

On another note, trying to give up smoking using e-cigs and it's going surprisingly well.
Well done on the smoking mate. I think there is an iphone app out for that called iquit.lol.

Well done on the smoking mate. I think there is an iphone app out for that called iquit.lol.

Android user here I'm afraid. I'm just plodding along with it, I'd say I've had 6 normal smokes since Monday (after dinner smoke is the toughest) which I'm pretty happy with considering I'd get through a 50g pouch in less than a week.

Android user here I'm afraid. I'm just plodding along with it, I'd say I've had 6 normal smokes since Monday (after dinner smoke is the toughest) which I'm pretty happy with considering I'd get through a 50g pouch in less than a week.
Sorry mate I was having a joke about the app because there seems to be an app for everything these days. I found not smoking when I drank was the hardest and started to have two drinks at once to try and occupy my hands, I just got drunk faster.

Sorry mate I was having a joke about the app because there seems to be an app for everything these days. I found not smoking when I drank was the hardest and started to have two drinks at once to try and occupy my hands, I just got drunk faster.

Two drinks at once.... Sounds like that's gonna be me tonight after the day I've had at work.
*rant*

all smokers quit eventually ; my dad quit on the 5/11/07 :cry:

Got back from buller afew days ago, the best chairlifts shutting ;(
Not worth all the ice and slush :(

Hotham is shutting this weekend, a week early. Falls just got a 20cm dump!

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 4

People who wont freight but expect it in return. Was interested in a particular snake, 'sorry dont have time to make to the airport'.

Same person wanted something off a mate who also wont freight and gets verbally abused. Some people :rolleyes:

A trusted lecturer and mentor at uni cracked on to me today. Feel so completely uncomfortable and unhappy :(

A trusted lecturer and mentor at uni cracked on to me today. Feel so completely uncomfortable and unhappy :(
Thats no good. Maybe take it as a compliment and let him or her know clearly that it is not on and let them know how it made you feel.

I got a rant I'm sick of sitting round the house, had some medical problems with my kidneys and been to hospital twice in the last 3 weeks and again on Tuesday, and I'm bloody sick of sitting around the house watching reruns on dvd in between.

2nd rant, whats the go with foxtel? Its just the same shows on a loop over and over for days at a time, if it wasn't for the endone I would be climbing the walls.

Getting so sick of seeing so many posts on Facebook, etc about people saying "oh my snake wont eat so I left live rats in there". I know common sense isn't so common but REALLY?!?! I feel like screaming at the moment!!!

I'm not perfect and it's taken me time to get my husbandry sorted but SERIOUSLY?!?!

End rant :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back