Urgent notice - lost black headed python - please help me

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that's why fay said huh. it has no relevance at all to this topic. even if she was gravid she wouldnt go exploring to find a nest site she would be happy doing it in her enclosure.

Obviously someone or some people have been following your posts and pics on here or FB ,sadly its not that hard to locate people from this....all the best ,I actually enjoyed seeing your posts in FB and love bhps .. hope you get some good news soon ..

Obviously someone or some people have been following your posts and pics on here or FB ,sadly its not that hard to locate people from this....all the best ,I actually enjoyed seeing your posts in FB and love bhps .. hope you get some good news soon ..

Thanks. I actually believe it's someone that knows me. I just have a feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

You said there is signs of bne, ( don't know if you meant there wasn't signs?) So why didn't you call the cops? if they show their usual lackluster interest in such "trivial" things, you have to say "the snakes worth like $5000 as part of a breeding program" to get them interested.
That was Sunday, its now Wednesday...
I would get its fav food, tie it to a string and drag it to strategic locations with a hide, laying down a pretty good scent trail. You can always clean it up later... Don't know the layout of your place/yard but I'd set up a very good heat source strategicaly too in one or two places as well. Night time, maybe look in the tree branches. With it being cold you'd have a much better chance of it still being in your yard.
Advertiseing can be a doubled edged sword. I would go door to door with your imediate neighbours. Let them know 1. The place got broke into or ? 2. The snakes not dangerous so don't call a snake catcher or whoever else catches them down there and 3. Call you imediately. If they're guys, a couple of cartons might be comeing their way if they find it.

Beautiful snake, good luck finding it soon

The police were called on the day she went missing, and then as I stated it was stolen they sent the paperwork to Greensborough Police Station instead of the Avondale Heights Police Station. I then got a call three days later and these detectives started fingerprinting and yesterday I finally got a call from them.

I have laid rats around the yard with some hides. I did a letter drop to the entire block. I have spoken to each neighbour and have been kind enough to let me search their backyards and roofs; I have made it very clear she is not dangerous and to call me immediately if the see her. Once I was on 3AW and the Channel Nine News I thought there would be something; but there hasn't.

I will do whatever it takes to get her back.

Thanks for your well wishes - just want her home.

Last edited:
that is horrible mate. We are all here and support you champ! Best of luck and I hope you get your snake back from these GRUBS

Personally I wouldn't assume it's some person that's been following pics and posts from the Internet. It can very well be a person they know or a friend of a friend that's heard about this snake.

that is horrible mate. We are all here and support you champ! Best of luck and I hope you get your snake back from these GRUBS

Thanks very much - the news is spreading so hopefully she will show up.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally I wouldn't assume it's some person that's been following pics and posts from the Internet. It can very well be a person they know or a friend of a friend that's heard about this snake.

That is what one of the detectives said - it is quite possibly even a friend - and that is what disappoints me the most if that were the case.

Were the locks put on by the manufacturers? Does anyone else have a copy of the key or know where you kept your key?

It might sound stupid that someone would do it - but keep an eye out on sites like gumtree?
The person who stole it might be overwhelmed or just after some cash and trying to flog it off. There are often quite a few snakes for sale on gumtree that have "contact me for info" or the likes, giving the idea that they are selling without a licence.

Sorry to hear about the snake, at least those prints are now on file. It would not be unheard for that snake to be on its way to a bikies clubhouse, they like bhps...trust me. And that's all I'm saying about that. It's a wonder a cd/dvd player of flatscreen didn't go missing, or even some trival things to throw you off. It seems to be a very specific objective and I hope you find the scum b4 the cops do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back