Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclewo-wo

Reaction score
4e8ygany.jpg
ypu8emyh.jpg
e3a9amy3.jpg
8abynana.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I agree with the above ID's, although the small green frog could be Litoria phyllochroa or L. nudidigita.
Did the frog in the tiny puddle in the sandstone rock have small green flecks on its back? If so, then it's a Litoria peronii, as this is a distinctive feature of the species.

Last edited:
First frog: Body shape, especially head distinctive of species as Litoria lesueurii.

Second frog: May be L. phyllochrocoa but the continuation of colour down the side appears more consistent with L. nudidigita.

Then: Intellegama lesueurii and Eulamprus quoyii​.

water dragon and eastern water skink not sure on the froggy

Thanks for the input I'll have to return to that spot and take my camera next time
e9u8egad.jpg

uzugapaz.jpg
avazynu9.jpg
3yhuraty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
ruba7any.jpg
y7emahaq.jpg
7e5a9ude.jpg
egy9atuz.jpg

Another day out walkabout little to early for snakes but found some other awesome creatures to look at

That looks like a juvenile Jacky Dragon (Amphibolurus muricatus) due to the colouration (predominantly grey); almost unbroken, very pale grey paravertebral stripes; very long tail that appears banded; relatively long limbs and a tendency to avoid predation by climbing.

veduzeny.jpg
a mother had a litter around my parents house saved the little guy/girl from their dog and got a photo or two. Is back in another garden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back