Stolen Reptiles Reptile Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Slateman

John Weigel would like to ask our members for help. I would like you to contact Reptile Park with any information that have regarding this.
Thank You

The majority of animals stolen from the Australian Reptile Park on July 14[SUP]th[/SUP] 2013 remain ‘at large’. If any of the following exotic species ‘show up’, please contact me at the Reptile Park. The substantial rewards offered on our website for information leading to arrests for holding our animals will remain in place indefinitely.

Veiled chameleon
Giant new Caledonian Gecko
Rhinoceros Iguana
Fijian crested iguana
Stimson’s python
Star tortoise
Spur-thighed tortoise
American alligator

Sincerely,
John Weigel

John Weigel AM
Australian Reptile Park
PO 737 Gosford NSW 2250
(02) 4340 1022

this was all well organized, these people obviously know abit about them and have space to keep them, good luck on trying to get them back alive

I'm really new to herps, so I don't know too much about what's available; but maybe you should also list the age of each animal, so that it's easier for people to recognize them as stolen. - Because for example, aren't stimpson pythons quite easy to get?

I'm really new to herps, so I don't know too much about what's available; but maybe you should also list the age of each animal, so that it's easier for people to recognize them as stolen. - Because for example, aren't stimpson pythons quite easy to get?

they are but the rest are exotics and there wouldnt be many getting offered around.

yeah it's surprising how many exotics are readily available out there, i heard of milk snakes down here going for 800 each, i wish they would stop bringing them in, no room here for exotics except in a zoo

Most of the exotics that get offered for sale are owned by guys who have uncles in Nigeria who need help with their medical bills.

I can see why people would want them! So pretty and attractive. hope they get them back though

Is it likely any of the ones recently seized from someone in nsw could be them?(chameleon,alligator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back