CareFresh Pet Bedding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawra

Come here Squishy!
Reaction score
Yes, yet another substrate thread... :p

Has anyone used this? I was recommended it by a friend in NSW who owns an adult jungle and swears by it. I can't find much info on it other than it's made by the RSPCA.

After having a look at several write ups about it i am contemplating getting some to try myself, i am using recycled paper pellets now as a substrate but it is a bit boring in the grey color, i noticed Carefresh bedding comes in 3 colors Natural, Blue and Pink, looks good to me. Here is the write up i found :- "Carefresh Pet Bedding. The safest, healthiest bedding for your pet. Carefresh Pet Bedding is a patented small animal bedding made from reclaimed pulp waste. This short-fiber pulp can't be made into paper; it's free of inks, dyes, clay and chemicals used in the paper making process. It is processed to remove potentially harmful aromatic hydrocarbons that exist in pine and cedar oils. Carefresh Pet Bedding is tested for containments and sanitized to 380-Degree F to reduce bacteria, mold and fungus. Unsurpassed odor control. Carefresh Small Animal Bedding provides unsurpassed odor control for your pet habitat. Unlike other bedding material, Carefresh pet bedding works to suppress the formation of ammonia, the primary odor caused by pet urine. Super Absorbent. Carefresh Small Animal Bedding absorbs 3x its weight in liquids from pet urine or water bottle leaks so cages stay clean and dry. Carefresh Pet Bedding also lasts twice as long as shavings so you save time and money. Less dust. Carefresh Pet Bedding is softer and less dusty than other forms of small animal bedding. It's cleaner and healthier for you and your pet. Good for the environment. Carefresh Pet Bedding has turned pulp and paper industry waste into pet owner's favorite brand of pet bedding". :) ..............................................Ron

It comes in white, pink, blue, "confetti" which is multicoloured, and natural which is an olive greenish colour. I haven't used it personally but it is stocked and sold at one of my work places. If you have a lot of snakes it works out more expensive tha other options but could be good stuff.

Yes, yet another substrate thread... :p

. I can't find much info on it other than it's made by the RSPCA.
I doubt that the RSPCA make it . My guess is that they just get paid to endorse it. A bit like the Heart Foundation Red Tick - If you pay the money you can use the tick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back