Found an unusual blue tongue in a reptile shop

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoboy2001

Reaction score
Well ive been going to this reptile shop in my area and they have a black and white blue tongue what sort of bluey is this does it need to be on a license and i might buy it and can you put up picture and ill see if it looks like that:p:eek::shock::oops::evil:

yes you will need a recreational wildlife licence if you are in Queensland. It sounds different being black and white. A black blue tongue is hypermelanistic and a 'white' one would be albino.

yes you will need a recreational wildlife licence if you are in Queensland. It sounds different being black and white. A black blue tongue is hypermelanistic and a 'white' one would be albino.

I think he means it was one bluey, black and white colouration :S

Any particular markings that were black or white? Was it striped?

I think he means it was one bluey, black and white colouration :S
I know, i said it sounds different being black and white. then i just stated what a black blue tongue and a 'white' blue tongue are :)

- - - Updated - - -

i would love to see a photo :)

You're not talking about a Western bluey are you? (Tiliqua occipitalis)
60kmnorthofalicesprings.jpg

I want one!! haha
Gorgeous looking blueys

- - - Updated - - -

I know, i said it sounds different being black and white. then i just stated what a black blue tongue and a 'white' blue tongue are :)

Ah okay sorry, misread haha
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back