Proherp???????

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't understand whats going on I'm using chrome as well the links just send me to a google page and if you try and click a link from there it just keeps opening the same google page

- - - Updated - - -

Downloading mozilla see if i can get to it from there

Hmmmm. Not sure what the issue is. I just added yet another item to my cart. I cannot find a link that doesn't work.

vqWqJg5.jpg

Grrrrrrr why is this happening????????????? I need to spend money!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all your help Rob

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Rob72 does the contact us link have a phone number? if so can you PM it to me please :)

It's working for me on Firefox & ie10 as well. Does it work via http://27.111.93.80 ?

- - - Updated - - -

Grrrrrrr why is this happening????????????? I need to spend money!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for all your help Rob

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Rob72 does the contact us link have a phone number? if so can you PM it to me please :)

Nah it's just a web form to enter your details.

I have alerted one of the owners to the presence of this thread.

Nope the hppt address isnt working either this is very frustrating. Wonder why its working fine for you and not for the rest of us thanks for your help Rob, will keep trying hopefully it will fix up thanks again

Interesting, I could only access it if I used a Proxy...

FWIW, I am on TPG & have not experienced any issues since the start of this thread.

Hi Guys

This is the first we have heard of any problems with the website. I will get onto the servers and design staff and see what the problem is.. it works for us so it is a strange one. If anybody needs anything urgently just message me through aps and I will fix you up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back