My next hybrid projects.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimerapro

Reaction score
image.jpg
image.jpg
Black mark included free of charge when purchasing resultant offspring. Paradox hybrids if they have a black mark I'll make millions lol ;)

Nathan , I would focus on breeding pure pink Gorillas first .. They are after all a rare and endangered species . If they become extinct in the wild ? you will be the savour of this species because you kept them pure. Thriving for generations to admire etc .
Once you have restocked these beautiful pink Gorillas back into their natural habitat ..
You will become a legend in your own time on APS..
Keep up the good work ..

Nathan , I would focus on breeding pure pink Gorillas first .. They are after all a rare and endangered species . If they become extinct in the wild ? you will be the savour of this species because you kept them pure. Thriving for generations to admire etc .
Once you have restocked these beautiful pink Gorillas back into their natural habitat ..
You will become a legend in your own time on APS..
Keep up the good work ..

a legend and expert in all things reptile related

Correct me if I'm wrong. OP is having a dig at the recent "hybrid" threads....
Far from it I love hybrid threads, I wish they didn't get closed all the time but what do you expect when the children don't behave lol ;) I am having a dig at the ignorant and uniformed hybrid haters though and their scaremongering comments when they clearly have no clue. Aren't we all Herp lovers?? Can't we all appreciate the beauty of the variety of things being produced in the hobby without making silly comments?

Yeah the law is a joke and the government can get stuffed, we're the reptile gangsters and we make pretty snakes! lol classic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back