judgemental people

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mimco,

I though those attitudes died along with blonde jokes, which were renown for not being particularly clever or funny.
Tell me, did the individuals concerned perchance have particularly bony brow ridges with a steeply sloping forehead and a squat, powerful build with no shortage of body hair?

Blue

Lmao I have no idea which particular post of Mim's you're specifically referring to but I love your caveman description!!! It's so eloquent as usual, I may just have to steal it for use in the future :D

Last edited:
It'll get there :) Just have to keep concentrating on other things.

Pfft here are the right answers, I'm a guy so I know...

Squint: when it appears someone is trying to look at the tip of their nose.

Putlog: right over there near the fire please

Nogging: someone with a speech impediment saying noggin.

See what would a girl know about building 0/3 correct for you, 3/3 for me just because I'm a guy.

* disclaimer: not to be taken seriously, taking the **** out of people who think women can't do things men can... And myself.

Pfft here are the right answers, I'm a guy so I know...

Squint: when it appears someone is trying to look at the tip of their nose.

Putlog: right over there near the fire please

Nogging: someone with a speech impediment saying noggin.

See what would a girl know about building 0/3 correct for you, 3/3 for me just because I'm a guy.

* disclaimer: not to be taken seriously, taking the **** out of people who think women can't do things men can... And myself.

Ahahaha! Yep, I didn't want to say it but the architect can't spell noggin!!!:lol:
Yes Lawra I am a builder, chippy for 27yrs, clerk of works, and now just run a small company. But hey even if I do think the world of you for having a go at this... (our;))..... industry, doesn't mean your above being sent down to the hardware for striped paint and a left handed hammer...

Theres nothing wrong with judging people, its looking down on people, or being rude and inconsiderate, for no reason that is bad.

Theres nothing wrong with judging people, its looking down on people, or being rude and inconsiderate, for no reason that is bad.

Very well said.
Judging people is natural and part of being a social species. It's judging people on the wrong criteria that is horrible.

:)

Ahahaha! Yep, I didn't want to say it but the architect can't spell noggin!!!:lol:
Yes Lawra I am a builder, chippy for 27yrs, clerk of works, and now just run a small company. But hey even if I do think the world of you for having a go at this... (our;))..... industry, doesn't mean your above being sent down to the hardware for striped paint and a left handed hammer...

Haha a little bit of hazing is never a bad thing :p

So I've recently decided to do my own diy tank for a lizard, it's my first time at doing it but I do sorta know what I need to do and how to do it. I was brought up in a carpentry business, I did wood work at school and have always been very hands on with things and liked building different things.
I'm female and naturally blonde, so people think I'm stupid and that I don't know what I'm doing. This gives me more motivation to do it myself and so once I've accomplished it I can shove it in their faces.
Who else has been judged because they are female or blonde or different in some way?

Mmmmmmm, Female......Tick. Natural Blonde.......Tick............Likes Reptiles.......Tick................Builds enclosures...........BIG TICK............Sounds like my ideal date.

Ignore any guy who puts you down , not worth the space & probably just jealous.

Or for where they work....

Ps I build/help build my own enclosures too and love the looks I get from bunnings workers when I go in asking for specifics. It usually ends well though :)

we get it, you have a problem with trimeresurus. Man up and pm him instead of spamming every thread with this drivel.
I personally prefer the public feud. Much more entertaining but it is a bit hard going from thread to thread so maybe they should make a thread to duke it out.

I personally prefer the public feud. Much more entertaining but it is a bit hard going from thread to thread so maybe they should make a thread to duke it out.

I agree, PMs are boring.

LMAO. popcorn? if you go activity stream, you can see all the snipes at one time. saves switching from thread to thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back