Rest in peace Trouble

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eylandt

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

It is with sadness to inform you all that long time member Trouble (Tameah) passed away last night surrounded by friends and family after complications relating to her past CF treatment. While she hasnt frequented APS as much as she had in the past she has touched the lives of many on here and she will be remembered for her cheeky and positive attitude she always had regardless of the situation.

Tameah was 20 years of age.

Rest in peace.

Very sad news indeed :(

I first met Tameah as a sweet 15 yr.old so keen to keep and learn about reptiles, she bought her first bredli from me as a hatchling,,

Tam named her Dakoda and was so very proud of her, Dakoda is a gorgeous bredl. Tam was an outstanding photographer too.

Condolences to her family and friends. Tameah was an inspiration to all and will never leave my heart she knew how to love.

It's not fair

With Greatest Respect
Sandee :)

Last edited:
That is just soo sad....taken much too soon.
My thoughts are with her friends and family.

Its an awful disease! And sadly not many even reach the 20's ..I lost a mate to CF ,he even got a lung transplant ,but sadly only reached the age of 24 ..RIP sweet one xx

:( This is incredibly sad.. I didn't actually have the chance to really get to know Tameah, but I think it's pretty evident what kind of person she was from her time spent here on APS. She was so bubbly and full of life, and much much too young. Is it just me, or does the world seem just that little bit darker each time someone like that leaves it...

Skippii

The world seems darker only for a little while.....Tameahs bright light will shine forever

Cheers
Sandee :)

Sad to hear of the passing of a person at such a young age, RIP

Sixty Five Roses to another victim of this cruel disease. RIP

That news makes me very sad. Tameah is one of the members here that made an impression on me and if the world was fair, she would have stayed in it for much, much longer. A life too short, but one that will live long in many people's memories, I think.

Rest well, Tameah.

my best mate played bass on the sixty five roses song with Angry Anderson and he taught me of its destructiveness

sorry for your loss and sad to hear of another, before a cure can be found

Its too sad, thinking of her Family.. she was a sweet girl,
Rest Peacefully Tameah x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back