Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
striped albino darwins and a wierd stripey hypoish,dull het that is hopefully gravid to its father

Attachments

• IMG_0117.jpg
    IMG_0117.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 222
  • Diva.gif
    Diva.gif
    247.3 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_9950.jpg
    IMG_9950.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 219
  • Ra.gif
    Ra.gif
    185.9 KB · Views: 214
some pure coastals. menalistic/dark coastal (unproven), hypo melanistic/caramel coastals(hopefully producing some supers),hypo RP coastal, and a RP proserpine.

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0224_1.jpg
    IMG_0224_1.jpg
    146.4 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0243.jpg
    IMG_0243.jpg
    181.3 KB · Views: 155
Quick tip to have all these lovely morphs in larger sized pics. Edit post go to top of page and click the paper clip, a drop down will then let you add all pics. The click on pic and select which size you'd like them ;)

darwin with black fleckingIMAG1413.jpg

Last edited:
Ive enjoyed breeding pure jungles for many years .
Heres just a few of them, all are reproduced by polygenic inheritance or are selective bred for better versions of each pattern over several generations etc.
Cheers Roger.

Attachments

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 224
  • zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz025.jpg
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz025.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 205
  • 0aresi8.jpg
    0aresi8.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 007tigerfemaleresized.jpg
    007tigerfemaleresized.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
Im betting Murray Falls..........Stunning Jungles though Roger, that banded one in the 3rd pic puts the shizzle on my wizzle........

Hey Roger,

What localities are your striped ones?

The striped jungles I have now are mixed locality combination Obee x tully and pamerston lines.
The 50/50 gold jungle is Obee tully Palmerston Wilson lines.
The other black and lemon jungle is Kraus line.

I like that third pic roger ,the one thats really jet black and yellow ,thats a really good looking jungle.

The one from Peter is a ripper.

Do you keep many of your lines separate for locality specific breeding?

So you have no locality jungles anymore Roger ? Sxr are they locality jungles ? is Kraus Palmerston ? (Pure) ? I myself only have tullys , cowleys and a designer line of tully x babinda (from Tremains ) only keeping around 40 jungles these days

Trent , I do still have pure SXR jungles from you and Colin , Plus pure Kraus line jungles.
Also my mixed locality bloodlines as well. Kraus x Cowley etc
I had a pure Cowley male too but sold him off..
Roger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back