Eggciting!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FAY

Very excited yesterday with a very nice clutch of 14 eggs from my girl. Can't wait to see what she produces. I put a het and albino over her, so that will be fun when they emerge from the eggs.

Looking cute..

I absolutely love that girl Fay! Congrats and I hope you get some stunners in there! :D

congrats she is beautiful and will make some beautiful babies.

Congrats Fay. Will be interesting to see the ratio of albinos to het. Should make it very obvious which sire did the deed.

Your Ramsayi girl is stunning. I'm sure there will be people lining up at your door when and if you decide to release some.

Congrats Fay,bet you are a happy camper at the moment.
What did you do with the egg she kicked out of the clump? Be interested to find out if it turns out to be a viable one.

Thanks for the nice comments. I put all eggs in the incubator except of course the ones that are definitely slugs..

Congratulations Fay!

FYI...........you don't have to wait until they hatch to learn what is in the eggs and how many males sired the clutch.............if you candle the eggs, the albino's and het's are visibly different by the colour of the glow.
Albino's glow orangey and the het's glow is bluey in colouration.........Cheers and all the best!

Congrats faye, impressive darwin like the richness of the yellow and stripe !

Such a horrible looking snake that one....don't know how Rams can live with himself breeding and selling snakes that look like that... ;)

Congrats, bet she produces some stunners..

Thank you...I will try that out .. :)

Congratulations Fay!

FYI...........you don't have to wait until they hatch to learn what is in the eggs and how many males sired the clutch.............if you candle the eggs, the albino's and het's are visibly different by the colour of the glow.
Albino's glow orangey and the het's glow is bluey in colouration.........Cheers and all the best!

Congratulations! That is a first clutch and a stunning mother. I hope you get many like her.

can you put your pic's up in the eggs and hatchlings 2013-2014 thread please :) also can you show us your incubator and comment on which method you are using please :) more the marrier

Congrats! She's magnificent :D I never really went for albinos but wow she loos amazing!!!

Thanks for all the nice comments....this is Princess's baby from last year. Beautiful natured just like her mum...

Thanks for all the nice comments....this is Princess's baby from last year. Beautiful natured just like her mum...

She looking very much like the mother to Fay... Very nice indeed :)

They are making me want 1 !! So jealous. How much will the little bubs go for?? I may have to start saving my penny's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back