Show your Rick Walker Beardiess beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to be able to reply to your comment but to do so will get me in trouble :rolleyes:

You make it sound like Rick Walker is the reason you lost her, would it not of been better to have her come out of the brumation when you recieved her and feed her up from then?

It sounds as though he did not feel at fault and didnt replace her for you?

Rick

There is 2 ways they can be 100% het for albino.
1. That the mother or father of the babies was an albino. As far as im aware no one has raised an albino to breeding age and bred from it.
2. That the animals you have bought have actually produced albino babies. I assumed that the ones you have are still babies?

There is 2 ways they can be 100% het for albino.
1. That the mother or father of the babies was an albino. As far as im aware no one has raised an albino to breeding age and bred from it.
2. That the animals you have bought have actually produced albino babies. I assumed that the ones you have are still babies?

i know what your saying, but wen i spoke to him and bought them the word possible het was never mentioned just het for albino.

Saint, I remember mine at that age :) I have 4 from Rick, they are starting to really show some color now, its taken a while but they all are different and are going to be something else I hope .
on another note I walked into the pet store asking about bulk woodies, left with an order of 1kg for $60 .... yip yip beats buying small packets hands down

- - - Updated - - -

Heres a couple of my little guys :) ill repost pics, that was a fail .......

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
hyzu9ydy.jpg

u5uhyjeh.jpg

75g and colouring up nicely. Really love these Rick Walkers.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back