Hey Guys Im Back

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

OdessaStud

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hello all been along time but Im back some will be happy to see me others wont and allot don't know me but I was one of the first members years ago and have come back to see how you all are and how things have changed. Those that remember me Im still breeding rats and mice but really only for my own snakes and some friends and sell a few as hand raised pets. Hope your all doing well and loving your herps as much as I do,
Cheers Odie

Yeah, I recall who you are ..lmao. it has been a long time ...can't remember if we had a love /love APS mateship or a love /hate ? Can you remember ...

Lol no idea Redbellybite but no does matter now hun life too short to hold grudges how you been?

Odie! I remember you.... how are your dogs?
If I remember correctly, they were your babies yes?

Bahahahaha ...welcome back Odie, apparently nothing's changed here ...still the same decor ,and still some on here with no sense of humour too ...its groundhog day :)

Thanks for the welcome everyone ,, yeh Becs my dogs are my babies still have a tribe of them split between the my farm and my house in town 17 in total ;) but don't tell anyone ;) good to see nothing much has changed here im getting too old to try and navigate some of the new sites lol. Its great to read some of the interesting stuff ive missed out on too me thinks I would have had a suspension or 10 by now, my keyboard tact hasn't improved too much but I am definatly better than I used to be ;)

You may have been venomoose, but that profile pic told me you were the same old moose :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back