Incubation Tub

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marzzy

Reaction score
Made this today...

What's everyone's thoughts good bad ? I'm obviously using the over water method....

####For BHP eggs####

Any tips ?

utynadeh.jpg

jypu3ebe.jpg

uqype2uh.jpg

3amezuha.jpg

Is it stainless steel ? if so what grade......... and if its gal forget about it.

Stainless steel = )
Not sure but I got it from sheet metal fabrication joint so should be decent he said it defiantly won't rust...

Should I put perlite up on the tray with the eggs ?

Last edited:
Mmmmmm, probably small. Especially if you not there to collect them as they are laid

IMO of course

Defiantly banking on being here when she lays on holidays so I'm home 24/7.... If not I have 10 litre sistema tubs as well. Like the fit of the 5L better. Wish I stuck with the 10 now. Well if I get another night egg free I'll make another 2 10 litre ones

10L would definitely be better IMO.
Not sure how the eggs will react on metal........never tried that so a thin layer of vermiculite or pearlite might be a good idea but see what others think. Someone on here may have tried eggs directly onto metal gauze

10L would definitely be better IMO.
Not sure how the eggs will react on metal........never tried that so a thin layer of vermiculite or pearlite might be a good idea but see what others think. Someone on here may have tried eggs directly onto metal gauze

Hopefully I get some opinions, I guess if I don't get enough. I could always do water/vermiculite.

Looks good BUT, I would be concerned about the eggs rolling.

I've got perlite to place on top unfortunately I couldn't get the big perlite so I had to get fly screen to go under the perlite. So it goes stainless tray>fly screen>perlite>BHP Eggs

Everything seems to always lead to a complication lol..

I've got perlite to place on top unfortunately I couldn't get the big perlite so I had to get fly screen to go under the perlite. So it goes stainless tray>fly screen>perlite>BHP Eggs

Everything seems to always lead to a complication lol..

NO perlite buddy......
if it gets wet, it will absorb water like a sponge and your eggs are history.

Wont be fitting a clumped batch of bhp eggs in that little container. Its not to complicated just get a say 10 litre container buy a bag of vermiculite that has been sealed then half fill the container, put aspidites eggs in half buried or covered dont matter and cook at 31 C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back