Don't we all love reptiles???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chimerapro

Reaction score
IMG_9406.jpg Don't we all love reptiles??? Sorry for the misleading title and the gruesome pic, but I'm guessing it got your attention:lol:. Snakes dying on our roads, being killed by the ignorant shovel wielding public, animal liberationists and government departments hindering our hobbies growth all happen on a daily basis yet we are all fighting amongst ourselves over who knows what/how much and what should/shouldn't be bred or kept! Grow up people and look in the mirror? See that herp lover looking back at you? The person you hate or have negative thoughts towards looks exactly the same in the mirror a HERP LOVER just like you! Some may think this is an attention grab for myself but its not honestly it couldn't be further from it! It is an attention grab at your hearts and love for reptiles though, that is all! Please use this thread as a place for you to all apologise to your fellow herpers as I will now....... THE SURVIVAL OF OUR HOBBY DEPENDS ON UNITY, SIMPLE AS THAT!
Without unity our hobby will be divided and eventually lost forever :cry:
I AM DEEPLY SORRY FOR MY WORDS AND ACTIONS THAT HAVE HURT OR UPSET YOU, PLEASE ACCEPT MY APOLOGY?
I hope you can all follow this lead and just comment SORRY below if you wish to unite this hobby once and for all!

- - - Updated - - -

20 views in 20 minutes yet nobody seems to want to unite :(

Isn't this what Gavin Bedford said?
Yes it is ;) it doesn't hurt to keep it fresh in people's minds though. I felt I would take the first step towards reconciliation by putting forth my apology and allowing others to do the same. This post has no affiliation with any one person or idea just my apology and plea towards unity. If anybody (you know who you are) wishes to hear my apology in person you have my number so give me a call. There is only so far 1 arm with an olive branch can reach out before another arm needs to reach out and accept.

I think I've apologised to everyone I've knowing insulted so far, but just in case...

I'm sorry.

I think I've apologised to everyone I've knowing insulted so far, but just in case...

I'm sorry.
That's the spirit :) It's a shame nobody else is taking the lead and making an effort towards unity :( would be great if some site sponsors and admin would makes themselves a part of this thread too ;)

Having disagreements with people on an online forum is never going to have a negative impact on the survival of our hobby and commenting sorry on this thread is never going to do anything to improve the hobby. So why would sponsors or admins waste their time contributing?

You cant force people to like jags and hybrids ,basically whats it about, people have different oppinions.

People do have different opinions, but we do have at least one in common... reptiles are awesome :)

You cant force people to like jags and hybrids ,basically whats it about, people have different oppinions.
your right , and no one is forcing you , but do the jag haters always have to take every little opportunity they can to bring up the fact that they dont like them , thread wasn't titled " do you like jags": now was it so why bring it up

If personal gripes, squabbles and insults are kept private only then will Reptile Keepers (as group) appear to strong, loyal, dedicated and undivided.

2013 is The Year of the Snake so let's make it count and try work together.

I have not insulted anyone as yet but give me time and it will probably happen, so sorry in advance. The biggest problem I see with our hobsession is the lack of uniformity of regulations and the lack of disincentive for people who do the wrong thing

I'm kinda sorry about looking down on the criminals/ animal smugglers in the hobby, you're all human and sometimes greed and money can make people do crazy things. I don't judge you and I hope you come to your senses one day and realise a healthy Australian animal is more important than a smuggled in one thats pretty but potentially unhealthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back