Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
null_zpsc58af945.jpg

hypo and super hypo coastal

Attachments

• IMG_7937.jpg
    IMG_7937.jpg
    201 KB · Views: 229
  • IMG_7952.jpg
    IMG_7952.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 188
Wow there are some really beautiful animals in this thread. The next few years looks very good for pure morphs.

Thanks roger they are sister the parent where from a joel something

jungle freak,-
Gee how the hell do capture the true yellow when taking pics.???
For the love of me i just cant do this, but im hopelss taking pics anyway. This still applys to everyone that has taken pics of my jungles.
I have a cowley here that ive raised that is just sooooo yellow but when ever myself or anyone else takes a pic of it. it looks crap.

I have a trick that seems to work mate....its all to do with the exposure and the right lighting setup though

Cheers

A couple of pics of my goldfields breeding project. Through selective breeding I've been trying to develop offspring with colours that are brighter and cleaner than the wild form. Its taken a few years to get to this stage, but the next couple of years could be quite interesting...

The first of one of the breeding groups - adult male of the far left, sub adult male on top, all the rest are females

A couple of holdbacks from last year

Another holdback (female)

In a few generations they'll look like Gila monsters lol! Very nice..

Most of the pics I have atm are in my folders, they aren't the best as they were taken by an N95 phone camera, but they'll do. Most of my most recent purchases I haven't taken pics of yet, so I will just list everything and see if I can remmber where I got everything. All of the below are carpets.

-Gosford Diamond female, high yellow
-Port Macquarie Intergrade female, brown and gold, changes colours from night to day
-Diamond female, high gold, darker orangey sunset yellow than most
-Diamond female, northern green, possible intergrade, Stephens lines
-Diamond male, high yellow, has broken striping along his ventrals and is slightly hypo with no black bordering on any rosettes on his sides, colours fade out from top to sides too, is also fully grown male at only a standard 2yo size, possible miniature, will need to prove this out
-Intergrade female, mostly black with some light yellow and with a little silver and brown on the sides in the day time
-Diamond male, high yellow, Worley lines
-Coastal male, mocha and rich brown with a full dorsal stripe, Zammit lines
-3x possible axanthic Coastals, one male striped dorsally, one female, striped dorsally and hypo, another female striped dorsally, hypo and rp, Jasch lines (Vixen) (getting another possible male soon thats hypo)
-another female Coastal thats a possible axanthic, nothing special, Beri lines
-2x Coastal caramels, both from same clutch, female is more hypo than brother, brother has black tipped scales all along his coat, both are partly striped, SXR lines
-Palm Forest local Coastal female, gold phase hypo tri stripe, Walker lines
-SA local Murray Darling female, silver coloured, SXR lines
-Gammon Ranges male and female, nothing special, SXR lines
-Dejara local miniatures male and female, just starting to go a bit rusty coloured, Worley lines
-Centralian female, high red hypo, bred by Shelley line
-Centralian female, high red hypo partly striped, SXR lines
-Cape York Jungle male and female, female striped, male striped rp, Snake Ranch lines
-Jungle male and female, Atherton based breeding, tiger morph, Snake Ranch lines
-Cape Tribulation Jungle female, silver white and brown, Richards lines (Dmentd)
-Jungle male, high gold and black tri stripe, Mitchel lines (AM Pythons)
-Jungle female, very bright high yellow
-Jungle female, honey, partly striped, bred by Chris Hume
-Jungle male, high black and striped, has a faded smokey look about him too, Alland/Walker lines
-Darwin female, dorsally striped albino, SXR lines
-Darwin female, hypo het, real short snubby nose, has been offically nicknamed 'snubby' also, Walker lines
-Darwin female, not sure how to describe her, she's not a granite or a caramel, but seems to have a partly obliterated pattern to her thats unique, yet still maintain some of the general Darwin pattern, she also has a silver and cream colour with little to no red on her, Snake Ranch lines
-Darwin male, dorsally striped het, Zammit lines

and thats everyone (I hope!) pure bar my 2 jungle jags which don't count for this thread

Last edited:
wow that's a lot ;) can I see a pic of your male striped RP cape York please :) god I love cape yorks I'd love to see the others too ;)

you said that you thought you where getting a striped cape York male but instead its a striped rp, so I asked did you know if it was a rp cape York? don't worry about it :) I love cape yorks and own a couple rp ones I would love to see a pic of him or all of them ;) hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back